Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Anyone know how to tell if tickets were sold out on ticketmaster.com for the J. Cole show at the regency ballroom? all I'm getting is "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available."

Most likely sold out. That was the same response I got when I was getting Comedy Jam tickets. I would say check Stubhub but the cheapest ticket is $106.

http://www.stubhub.com/j-...cisco-9-23-2011-1803793/
thanks man but $106 is a lot.

Does anyone have extra tickets to the SF show on 9/23?
frown.gif

CRAIGSLIST.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Anyone know how to tell if tickets were sold out on ticketmaster.com for the J. Cole show at the regency ballroom? all I'm getting is "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available."

Most likely sold out. That was the same response I got when I was getting Comedy Jam tickets. I would say check Stubhub but the cheapest ticket is $106.

http://www.stubhub.com/j-...cisco-9-23-2011-1803793/
thanks man but $106 is a lot.

Does anyone have extra tickets to the SF show on 9/23?
frown.gif

CRAIGSLIST.

There is a good chance that there are still lawn tickets or even seats. Shoreline is super hard to sell out just cause you can squeeze so many people there. Get there early though if you want a spot cause standing the whole time can be a pain.

There is a good chance that there are still lawn tickets or even seats. Shoreline is super hard to sell out just cause you can squeeze so many people there. Get there early though if you want a spot cause standing the whole time can be a pain.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

is it too late to get tickets for RTB?

never been to one before, but i'll be in town-%#$
I really suggest you go bro, I went 2 years ago and it was the best experience of my life, seeing wu-tang and Nas and Damien Marley Best moments of my life
you can still buy tickets online and suggest you do it today cuz they're gonna be hitting for $80 2morrow

I was sober (had a drug test for a new job) and I felt like I was high so much smoke

Nas told everyone to put they lighters up and everyone lit up the whole place

I'm keepin it lit this year though and I'ma have some alcohol, they don't let you bring drinks in so you're gonna have to pre-game, they check your bags and smell the water bottles for alcohol, so if you bring water bottles bring extra caps and put them in your pocket so you can put a cap back on it

If  you wanna bring weed in just put it in your pocket (cargos ftw) cuz they're checking bags, they won't ask you to empty your pockets just wand you

but yeah man you should definitely go it's gonna be 
pimp.gif
 this year

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

is it too late to get tickets for RTB?

never been to one before, but i'll be in town-%#$
I really suggest you go bro, I went 2 years ago and it was the best experience of my life, seeing wu-tang and Nas and Damien Marley Best moments of my life
you can still buy tickets online and suggest you do it today cuz they're gonna be hitting for $80 2morrow

I was sober (had a drug test for a new job) and I felt like I was high so much smoke

Nas told everyone to put they lighters up and everyone lit up the whole place

I'm keepin it lit this year though and I'ma have some alcohol, they don't let you bring drinks in so you're gonna have to pre-game, they check your bags and smell the water bottles for alcohol, so if you bring water bottles bring extra caps and put them in your pocket so you can put a cap back on it

If  you wanna bring weed in just put it in your pocket (cargos ftw) cuz they're checking bags, they won't ask you to empty your pockets just wand you

but yeah man you should definitely go it's gonna be 
pimp.gif
 this year

Went to last nights Sade concert. my cousin had one last ticket for his company's luxury box.

It was
eek.gif

John legend was dope, Sade was bananas!

Went to last nights Sade concert. my cousin had one last ticket for his company's luxury box.

It was
eek.gif

John legend was dope, Sade was bananas!

I was there Friday. Sucks how I took Bart cause I hate to cut out early to catch the last train. She must have done an hour and a half show. Well worth the money.

Here's a video and some pics:

soldier-of-love-1.jpg

Anyone see these guys? Some protestors of god were picketing outside.

soldier-of-love-2.jpg

soldier-of-love-3.jpg

soldier-of-love-4.jpg

soldier-of-love-5.jpg

soldier-of-love-6.jpg

soldier-of-love-7.jpg

I was there Friday. Sucks how I took Bart cause I hate to cut out early to catch the last train. She must have done an hour and a half show. Well worth the money.

Here's a video and some pics:

soldier-of-love-1.jpg

Anyone see these guys? Some protestors of god were picketing outside.

soldier-of-love-2.jpg

soldier-of-love-3.jpg

soldier-of-love-4.jpg

soldier-of-love-5.jpg

soldier-of-love-6.jpg

soldier-of-love-7.jpg

^^^

Nice pics/video

Gave me chills again lol. Can't get enough of that lady.

DAMN! It was a nice concert so soulful.

^^^

Nice pics/video

Gave me chills again lol. Can't get enough of that lady.

DAMN! It was a nice concert so soulful.

best show of the year... I bought my tickets months & months ago..I paid a GRIP ! but...jesus it was so worth it . This creature was put on earth to sing....chills .
we had 8th row center

102t8r7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom