Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

^ DOM tweeted that it was one of his top 5 shows this year.

Show was
pimp.gif
to say the least
laugh.gif

^ DOM tweeted that it was one of his top 5 shows this year.

Show was
pimp.gif
to say the least
laugh.gif

People really juiced about WTT? #@+$ was trash
sick.gif

Pissed I missed Badu last week.
mad.gif

People really juiced about WTT? #@+$ was trash
sick.gif

Pissed I missed Badu last week.
mad.gif

^ Hmmm I might check that out.
Ponte and 9th Saturday

4/19- Childish Gambino

6/29- Mayer Hawthorne

Thats pretty much it
frown.gif

^ Hmmm I might check that out.
Ponte and 9th Saturday

4/19- Childish Gambino

6/29- Mayer Hawthorne

Thats pretty much it
frown.gif

Anyone going to the CIRQUE du SOLEIL MJ IMMORTAL Tour???
Ill be there on Saturday. Im excited to see this. Cant wait!

On another note.... anyone know where I can get SHARKS tickets along the glass for a game thats pretty much sold out?

I looked on CL with no luck. Im looking for any lower level section 1st row along the glass only.

Anyone going to the CIRQUE du SOLEIL MJ IMMORTAL Tour???
Ill be there on Saturday. Im excited to see this. Cant wait!

On another note.... anyone know where I can get SHARKS tickets along the glass for a game thats pretty much sold out?

I looked on CL with no luck. Im looking for any lower level section 1st row along the glass only.

^Hold up. Hold up. Is that the same one that was in Vegas? Got back a couple weeks ago and I wanted to see it while I was out there.

^Hold up. Hold up. Is that the same one that was in Vegas? Got back a couple weeks ago and I wanted to see it while I was out there.

^Just seen that I've heard nothing but negative comments about her shows. But I kinds want to see for myself. Hows the Warfeild? Its sitting and standing right?

^Just seen that I've heard nothing but negative comments about her shows. But I kinds want to see for myself. Hows the Warfeild? Its sitting and standing right?

Originally Posted by LB510

Yup. Standing in the front section and sitting in the balcony. It's a cool venue and convenient for East Bay folks since Bart is right on the same street.

For some reason, I feel like I don't want to ruin Lauryn Hill for myself. I want to remember her as the women with the great voice and the person she has turned into with running late to shows and the cracking voice.

Originally Posted by LB510

Yup. Standing in the front section and sitting in the balcony. It's a cool venue and convenient for East Bay folks since Bart is right on the same street.

For some reason, I feel like I don't want to ruin Lauryn Hill for myself. I want to remember her as the women with the great voice and the person she has turned into with running late to shows and the cracking voice.

Back
Top Bottom