Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

I'll be going to ETD Love and Beyond Wonderland. Dash is the reason why I'm going. Haven't gone to a rave since new years.

I'll be going to ETD Love and Beyond Wonderland. Dash is the reason why I'm going. Haven't gone to a rave since new years.

Man I got someone trying to convince me to go to beyond. Not really about that rave life doe. Is there anything else to do there besides listening to edm and doing drugs?

Man I got someone trying to convince me to go to beyond. Not really about that rave life doe. Is there anything else to do there besides listening to edm and doing drugs?

I wouldn't suggest on spending money on tickets if you don't like edm haha. If you're single you can try to have fun with other girls but you gotta enjoy the music and dance.

Yeah I wouldnt either. Its not like EDC where its practically an All night amusement park in Vegas where there's art installations and rides to see and do. Beyond has only like a few interactive things besides the 4 stages they have up in mountain view.

I mean you can have fun without drugs but I can't tell you if YOU can have fun without them. only time I pop is for raves

last rave i saw was at Richmond craneway pavilion for knife party. People felt it was off putting since it was in Richmond but the place is right next to the port and miles away from any establishments in case you're wondering about the safety of your car.

Beyond 2014 was my first massive/rave or whatever it's called. I had a good time and it got me listening to more EDM. If you decide to go, try and see the trap/dubstep DJs and it's pretty fun and of course the headliners.

3 hours from now.  Big Sean and J. Cole!!!

Pumped. 
pimp.gif

3 hours from now.  Big Sean and J. Cole!!!

Pumped.  :pimp:

Did you have lawn tickets? I felt like a grandpa with all these teenagers everywhere :smh: .

Luckily I parked in the "VIP" lot and was able to leave quickly. Some of my friends didn't leave the general lot until 11:30 pm - Midnight.

I went to Beyond last year and this year. Was on the fence about this year but I found 2-day tickets for $100 each so why not. I only wanted to see Carnage play Migos "100 Bricks" Ended up only going Sat arriving about 4:30. Checked out a couple of the random dj's on each stage. I don't remember any of their names. I do remember poppin when the dj before Yellow Claw came on. I wasn't too familiar with Yellow Claw though I had heard them before. I think they had the best set of the night. It was lit!!! The set it up for Carnage. Knife Party was cool from what I remember but I think I was feeling myself too much had to sit down at the bar.Calvin of course everyone came to see. He was okay. I saw him in Vegas and some other show a while back. The pyrotechnics were cool while rollin hard. I'm not big on edm either. Just the trap edm. If you listen to Waka's Turn up Gods mixtape that’s the kind of edm music I like.

Honestly I think the experience being at a type of event like Beyond is well worth it. The things you see there are incredible.

I went to the last three including this one. I was aiming for Yellow Claw and DJ Snake mostly. I knew yellow claw, carnage, knife party, and many others beforehand but I knew yellow claw was going to throw down hard this set and it was the only one I haven't seen yet. It's their year and they didn't disappoint. Very dope.

Blasterjaxx went before yellow claw and actually that whole stage was Trap central the entire first night lol. If you look into Yellow Claw and see their mixtapes... With names like Amsterdam Trap music Vol. 1-3 and Amsterdam Twerk music Vol. 1-2 you know ***** happening. Well worth thermometer spent haha

Beyond wonderland was great this year. Now I'm waiting for that lineup announcement for wild 94.9's jingle ball radio concert.

Anybody here get tickets to see Kendrick in Oakland? Tickets on ticketmaster soldout super fast, i'm almost positive it was bought out by a bot.

Anybody here get tickets to see Kendrick in Oakland? Tickets on ticketmaster soldout super fast, i'm almost positive it was bought out by a bot.

Got a couple. Everyone has to pick up their tickets at the Fox box office one hour before the show. Good idea imo, less resellers.

Hitting the WArfield this upcoming Friday to check out At the Drive In
Will be arriving in SF Friday morning, leaving Saturday evening

damn thats dedication right there lol. have you been there before? SF I mean. Well the Warfield is right on Market street which is the epicenter for shopping and tourism. but if that's not your dig right next to Warfield is Crazy Horse which is our top strip club
laugh.gif

if anyone wants 2 pairs of lawn tix to see... counting crows and rob thomas (sry it isn't drake and future) on sept 10 at shoreline for free or a connect, i ended up with these tix and will be outta town. 

I see no one really checks for the regional forums anymore (if ever), but last night's Kanye show was so live.  Amazing night.

Such a dope show. Really enjoyed it, even went ahead and bought tickets to the November show in sacramento

brother went to the oracle show. thinking about going to the one in SJ in Nov. gonna see if prices drop a bit

Weeknd concert 4/28 at SAP center.  Anyone else in there? 
nerd.gif

Hopefully he adds more shows in the bay.. I went to BBTM in SJ last year only because I couldn't make it to the show at Oracle. 

saw him in Oracle with Travis Scott. was really good. Honestly might be the only R&B concert or artist I'll ever go to.

Still thinking about going to Kanye's newly added show next week. if its cheap enough and I want lower level. had floor for Yeezus tour so slowing down this time

Back
Top Bottom