Bball/fball shoes I can play grass soccer in...but with good ankle support...?

So I play soccer pretty frequently in college although I'll admit I am not necessarily a great player. But my pair of Deion Turf trainers' (Air SpeedTuf) soles started to flop off because they were old. I'd been using them for a while and they were great because they were light, had grip for grass(because they were meant for turf), good cushioning, and most importantly good ankle support. I'd get some all purpose soccer shoes if I could but none ofthem really are cut high enough for me to run with confidence, cause I have some shady ankles. It'd be good if I could double up and use them for everydaywear too.

Any recommendations for some cheap ones? I was thinking of the Zoom Turf Barry Sanders' but I'm not sure. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

jordan JAQ trainers. its a football training shoe but ive seen a few people playing ball in them. no basketball shoe will have good traction in the grassbecause the soles are flat. theres nothing to dig into the ground with. go with a turf shoe like you had or a football training shoe. you should be able tofind both in a mid cut.

Back
Top Bottom