Beach Chair is a Jigga top 10

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

It's a great song, but its sad it took homie so long to make a real nice introspective song.
Wow its sad it took you so long to hear introspective Jay songs such as "This Can't Be Life"....smh.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

It's a great song, but its sad it took homie so long to make a real nice introspective song.
Wow its sad it took you so long to hear introspective Jay songs such as "This Can't Be Life"....smh.

Sorry, you lose and my comment stands...

top ten?! never! each track on reasonable doubt is better than beach chair and countless others. wack thread.

I don't need nobody, the truth is the truth. I listen to Beach Chair and hear Jay-Z reflecting on his wrongs and rights. In previous years, he would makeexcuses or something slick like " i'm a product of my environment, nothing can save me"...."you could blame my environment but, ain't noreason why I be buying expensive chains" .......This song is true introspection.

I don't need nobody,

laugh.gif

In previous years, he would make excuses or something slick like " i'm a product of my environment, nothing can save me"...."you could blame my environment but, ain't no reason why I be buying expensive chains" .......This song is true introspection.
So a song is less introspective because he hasn't figured out a reason why he keeps buying expensive jewelry, or why he loves marijuana, orwhy the game keeps calling him back? It's a true song because it's foreshawdowing of Kingdom Come and American Gangster. The game called him back, hecouldn't escape it.

Back
Top Bottom