BEASTING & STORY TELLING w/o getting BANNED

Quote:
Hahahahahha Follow the rules, and their shouldn't be any problems...stop trying to do whatever on niketalk, and keep stick to shoes, and you won't have a problem.
Team Wipe Me Down

Quote:
Dude, I've never said that. Sure I made statements
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamLakers​
Team Otaku​

Quote:
You know whats funny? niketalk would be without the general forum..and thats real.. take away the general forum and sneaker showcase and this site would be ..its bad when u cant post females on a site full of men..what kinda lame mess is that?...thats like goin to game forum and tellin em they cant talk bout games wit mature ratings..cant post thongs? Video game characters fight in thongs..this communist is not cool at all...and all these rules will be the fall of niketalk
horrible analogy . Niketalk is a SNEAKER board , not a female appreciation board . i also find it funny how people say that NT is gonna fall off or "these rules are gonna be the end of NT" :lol:
laugh.gif
so far i haven't seen anyone leave the board because they didn't like the rules , and if anyone has it hasn't affected the board in ANY way bc its still thriving and extremely popular .

Quote:
vrp32tl
yea , i got rid of erm :smokin
smokin.gif
but its "rid" not "read" :smile:
smile.gif
Team 9geriaThe Lagos Chapter ...

It takes a couple of stupid people to screw it up for everyone...but at the same time,some of this is overreacting...censorship is a @#%$....see?

4pand78.jpg
As Long As Mrs. Flake And Mr. Granola Are Coming To CrunchTown...It's A Great Time​

JRose5
Quote:
Dude, I've never said that. Sure I made statements on the old "other site" but do I say the same things on NikeTalk? Uh no, next.

Whoops sorry about that people, typo, I was typing too fast. I meant to say, I don't say the same things on NikeTalk. Now don't get your pants wet, son, iight TayYo.

I guess if I was a "racist" then I guess NikeTalk members who post on "the other site" are racist too. So son, dont try to think you and other 25% of the NikeTalk population who post on the "other site" are innocent.

JRose5
Quote:
Dude, I don't really care what NikeTalk thinks about me.

TayYo
Quote:
Yet...you make a statement

JRose5said about me. Gotta problem with it? I bet you do.

TayYo :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

Quote:
Dude, I've never said that. Sure I made statements on the old "other site" but do I say the same things on NikeTalk? Uh no, next.

and

Quote:
Whoops sorry about that people, typo, I was typing too fast. I meant to say, I don't say the same things on NikeTalk.
smh.gif

There's is no typo. Your point in saying the same thing differently????

And, I'm not giggling at the "typo" since there isn't a typo. I'm giggling because 1.Meth doesn't agree with your tactics and acknowledges that you irritate members (ex. continually referring to me as son and purposely misquoting my name for jokes yet you failed.) 2.You made yourself look silly with this reply.

on the real though

Niketalk General > any other forum on NT

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

^^^the way it's going,it will be the different ways to cook poultry thread^^^

As Long As Mrs. Flake And Mr. Granola Are Coming To CrunchTown...It's A Great Time​

Quote:
Members, er, former members like Mayor of KFC had no problems expressing their pathetic opinion.
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed calling you "J-gets-No Derogotory Name for Women) Rose" They'd be applying for new membership each time they used the term Correct?

Yes, dude was a troll to this board and he probably gave you some problems, but he is no longer posting, and your insult was provoking, and not responsible.

My main reason for bringing that up, is not even about MONYC. It's about leadership. Attitude reflects leadership champ. Try to remember that next time you are using insulting a troll, or any other member.

Quote:
I guess if I was a "racist" then I guess NikeTalk members who post on "the other site" are racist too. So son, dont try to think you and other 25% of the NikeTalk population who post on the "other site" are innocent.
Andre Woodson For President​

Uh TayYo, there's a difference, one says "do" and one says "don't". Sorry you need your vision checked.

I AM KNOWLEDGE
Quote:
It's about leadership. Attitude reflects leadership champ.

Hey I watched Remember the Titans tonight also. Did you just think of that tonight?

If I remember correctly, Mayor of NYC isn't a member anymore, right? I actually don't know what dude looks like, so you scratch that idea out.

I AM KNOWLEDGE
Quote:
Not everyone over there is innocent of abiding by Niketalks R.O.C. yet at the same time not everyone over there is a racist or have used racist remarks.

Yeah right, you're acting as though those people over there are "saints."

TahYo
Quote:
2.You made yourself look silly with this reply.
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

i just can't shake how extremely dumb not being able to post thong pics in a messageboard full of teenage to adult males.

lemme reiterate that network television allows thongs as well as public pools and beaches in my tristate area...

guess what folks, thongs aren't a big deal anymore...and bannin em here is prudish...

aaaannnd.....admins and Mods, wasn't da reason this thread was open was to discuss da original topic at hand...not to insinuate tempers of members who had gripes.

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Hey I watched Remember the Titans tonight also. Did you just think of that tonight?

If I remember correctly, Mayor of NYC isn't a member anymore, right? I actually don't know what dude looks like, so you scratch that idea out.

Seriously, how old are you. I type a post, and the most you can come up with is Remember the Titans, as if one can only gain values through movies. For the record, that phrase was instilled within me at a young age, and I utilize it to the best of my ability.

However, you should probably watch the movie again if that's something to get out of it.

Quote:
Meth this, Meth that. Jesus, I'm so sick of you banned members always resorting to this. I know he's the co-creator but jeez, some of you act like Method Man is God. Sure I respect him very much but some of you OD on it like your e-life depends on it.

I don't know any of you all on a personal level, but have you thought that maybe people respect Method Man because he commands respect with his actions? On the outside it seems that both of you all are fundamental to Niketalk, yet the members of the community see you as polar opposites.

Why is that? Maybe they all went to see Remember the Titans with Method man.

Quote:
Yeah right, you're acting as though those people over there are "saints."

Not being a racist is not synonymous with being a saint. And I don't understand why you use inclusive language like "those people" when you've been known to be "those people".

Quote:
Andre Woodson For President​

Quote:
i just can't shake how extremely dumb not being able to post thong pics in a messageboard full of teenage to adult males.
You've complained about every single rule clarification post we've ever made, ("rape," racial slur variants, prohibited sites, etc.) so I'd think there was something wrong if you DIDN'T gripe about this.

Complaint noted.

People were taking the definition of "clothed" a little loosely, no pun intended. See-through undergarments, thongs, etc. have been used as a flimsy excuse to post some very inappropriate images on our site. This rule doesn't make it any more difficult to use NikeTalk for its intended purpose. It's easy for everyone to understand and follow and it's reasonable to enforce as well.

If thong pictures are critical to your enjoyment of NikeTalk, then I'm sorry to have lost your support over something so trivial.

Quote:
admins and Mods, wasn't da reason this thread was open was to discuss da original topic at hand...not to insinuate
montoya2.jpg

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Quote:
Why is that? Maybe they all went to see Remember the Titans with Method man.

Can't beat the group discount at the dollar theater.

Holden left this post open so that everyone would have the opportunity to ask questions and receive clarification regarding this policy. We've done that. In these last couple pages, you barely find any posts that actually relate to the rules in question - people are just antagonizing our staff members. That's not productive.

For those who have legitimate questions about the rule or even those who want to complain about staff member conduct, you're welcome to email me. MethodManNT@Gmail

Have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom