BEASTING & STORY TELLING w/o getting BANNED

Quote:
thats a knock on the guy. Clearly coming off as a hater. You have it easy right now in your life kid, so I dont have a galaxy of respect for you. Now if someone were to talk about you being a mod and not having a galaxy of respect for you it would prolly be the double standard... and the statements is suddenly an insult and not "how he values things" Instead of worrying about the next guy.... Why not just talk about what you see, if you like the car or you dont. Talk about your life... I have to work and pay x and y so i cant do what your doing but be happy while this freedom lasts. You seem like your fine about the truck bitter about the person.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
Clearly I havent posted in like two hours |I
tired.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Damn Giz :smh:
smh.gif
We Believe In Gotham City.
He's out to clean a city that likes being dirty. He can't do it alone.​

Out of curiosity, what'd Giz get banned for?
TEAMYANKEES
"Holy cow!"
Goooooooooonies​
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

thanks kingcrux, because, it was a shock (yes it was honestly, not kidding) to see a few weeks back a thread of NT members displaying all their guns, i thought it was very scary, atleast for me, being from a country were even some of the cops dont have a gun
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Harlem- basically for arguing what he felt was the mods not doing they're job, and picking and choosing when to wave their power around...
We Believe In Gotham City.
He's out to clean a city that likes being dirty. He can't do it alone.​

What about the hypebeast thread? I was just wondering....

also: what for one person is an innocent joke, for another could be the worst insult ever...is it not all interpretation:sarcasm, irony, ....?

anyay, havent stated it yet, but i do think it is ok the make some clear rules...and all the rules are fair to me...
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Method Man
Quote:
Posts aren't directly uploaded to our brains. If you want to try and make sure that ALL violations are dealt with, why not report some of the violations you come across?

Fanatic15
Quote:
But then they'd be "snitches", and we can't have that
:smh:
smh.gif

<saracasm>If you people get your mind out of the rap stuff, yeah I'm blaming rap music, all this snitching stuff might not be frowned upon.</sarcasm>

SylvesterMcGrizzly
Quote:
And i kno for a fact none of yall talk to people the way you do up here. i kno yall don't cuz yall aren't built like that. u wait till you are up here to talk down to people and pass around humorless comments to get the approval of NTers who are intimidated by your title....

Dude, I don't really care what NikeTalk thinks about me. I'm harsh, yeah. I'm direct, yeah. Tough luck, live with my moderating style. I'm not like the other "cool" moderaters you people tend to "relate" to. If members are intimatidated by my title, then that's their problem. Members, er, former members like Mayor of KFC had no problems expressing their pathetic opinion.

SylvesterMcGrizzly
Quote:
I'd pay to see yall attempt that slick talk out in the real world

I wish you'd say that to a cop because you think you're some tough boy in here.

SylvesterMcGrizzly
Quote:
Rules are rules yes and they are there to police us and keep things on the up and up. No one is here questioning that.....but until you enforce the rules to everyone, not just who you chose, your rules dont mean ....

Like I said early, we can't read every post. Use the "Report Feature" to get our attention and get away with the "hood" "don't do it B, don't be a snitch" type attitude. There isn't any "selective" moderating in here like you people think.

SylvesterMcGrizzly
Quote:
Have a great night......oh yea....by the way.....
Free Gizmo aka Smash...

Uh, yeah, right.

SylvesterMcGrizzly
Quote:
but u gonna tell me Giz' banning tonite is justified? he was disrespectful?

Yep, I did that for what he said about me. Gotta problem with it? I bet you do.

Method Man
Quote:
NT's the worst site on earth..... that you visit 20 times a day.
:lol:
laugh.gif
I love the whining lames that come back time after time.

Nawth21
Quote:
Lookin foward to Septs new member welcome thread.
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

Quote:
why'd you change your icon up ?! was feeling the "can you feel it' icon more
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Quote:
Dude, I don't really care what NikeTalk thinks about me.

Yet...you make a statement...

Quote:
Yep, I did that for what he said about me. Gotta problem with it? I bet you do.

Looks to me like you do care. And it's not only us who have a problem with it since when Meth himself said many times in this thread that he doesn't agree with your bans and finds your behavior to members as

Quote:
irritating

Quote:
I wish you'd say that to a cop because you think you're some tough boy in here.
doesn't talk back to cops? Its not some impossible feat to tell a cop something he/she doesn't like.

Quote:
And also, I honestly don't see anyone who's qualified, in our opinions, who we'd trust.

This coming from someone who admits to being a racist on another site yet because you're not on NT it cancels the behavior out.
You also have airmag on staff who is known to have been involved with illegal activities while working at champs. Your statement holds no water.

Honestly, you make the rest of the staff look bad. You constantly irritate and egg people on so you can show how mighty your title is and ban members just because.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
I love the whining lames that come back time after time.
Quote:
Meth: nonono tahkoh... jrose is simply using son in all the possible ways it can be used to display how insulting it isn't. He is simply vorsiforating his feeling dubiously in a pretentious manner that will most definitely prove to make you feel more comfortable on niketalk. Stop being shallow and pedantic. go masturbate somewhere else. Leave me be.
Quote:
<saracasm>If you people get your mind out of the rap stuff, yeah I'm blaming rap music, all this snitching stuff might not be frowned upon.</sarcasm>
Yall sit here and NikeTalkThat's not my style, I Nikewalk.R.I.P. k1dg0tskillz banned for stating his grace. 2002-2007. 2500+ posts.Niketalk Rule 101: A sad story posted must be followed by sympathy and or sad emoticons. Anything else is grounds for being banned from the community.

^^ Shouldn't you do the same?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

TakYo
Quote:
This coming from someone who admits to being a racist on another site yet because you're not on NT it cancels the behavior out.
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

Quote:
Nah u see it aint the sarcasm that's the problem, yall talk down to people and I kno you don't do that in the streets
laugh.gif
what is all this "i bet you wouldn't do it in the STREETS though" nonsense about ? we're on a message board :smh:
smh.gif
people need to stop being so emotional (word to Carl Thomas) and just accept these rules

stop being stubborn , you're not gonna win against the Admins . if you don't like the way this site is run or dont like the rules THEN LEAVE . stop whining and complaing in this thread about how the Admins are on a "power trip" :smh:
smh.gif
you claim the General Forum is falling off , yet you post 20+ in the SAME thread just to complain . if its "falling off" then go out and hang with your friends , your chick , your family , etc .

and why are people still saying "these new rules suck" . the rules aren't even new :lol:
laugh.gif
Team 9geriaThe Lagos Chapter ...

rules are rules. gotta abide by them if you want to participate.
I got one question though.
Do you guys (mods and admins) have a record of every single member and their "offenses"?
I thought, like maybe '04 or so, a mod was arguing with a member and the member said they never did anything wrong and the mod busted out a list of "offenses". like times and dates and what was said, etc. :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​
Want a PS2 with over 20 games?!?!?! Click me....

Quote:
You also have airmag on staff who is known to have been involved with illegal activities while working at champs. Your statement holds no water.

Honestly, you
ActHoffmanRainman.jpg
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Kill One Man You're A Murderer, Kill Many You're A Conquerer,
Kill Them All & You Are God...​

Prez T i see you got rid of the ERM....

Not like i cared but just something I noticed.

Back
Top Bottom