Beaten bad in a video game..

Socom 2 back in the days, and Madden 04,05, and 06 had me pissed for ps2 I use to break controllers, and just switch them from my friends house once in awhile.

I'm one of those that just stay silent for a while. After a few minutes, I add in the good 'ol SMH. Then, I'm normal again and demanding a rematch.

i've never gotten to that point.. unless im playing somebody that will not stop running their mouth.

I used to throw my controller back in the day.

Growth and wireless controllers have made me stop and reconsider when I get that mad.
laugh.gif

I once threw a chair and shattered the glass on one of my mom's antiques.
eyes.gif
After I lost in a madden mini game...it was bad.

I've played Halo 2 and 3 for about 3-4 years and the stories I have from playing live on those games
roll.gif

That's the best part IMO about playing online, peoples reactions when something does not go THEIR way
laugh.gif

Computer mode never gets me cuz i usually never lose but on xbox live i get really mad. Especially when the person your playing against is talking trash andhas the skill to back it up.

Man I just lost online to some kid on 2K9, 71-70. I was the Denver Nuggets and other dude was Lebron James. Yes, just Lebron James.

me and my little brother have came to blows over madden

i swear to you on madden 03 ricky williams was god

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

FNR3 = 3 dead controllers. Stupid people who used Ali and just jab and get a knockout...
ya....nothing worse than a runner/jabber. dudes pick taylor or ali and i know what kind of match it's going to be.

last controller i broke was when i played COD 4. I try so to tell myself it's just a game....but sometimes i can't help but lose it.

I been on punishment on many occassion when I was younger for ruining controllers after playing Street Fighter and Cruisin' USA.

laugh.gif
Reminds me of a time when two of my homies were playing Fight Night and the one that lost was so mad, he wanted to fight the other one.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I broke my controller the other night missing the game tying field goal in the NFC championship in Madden.....

I threw it against the wall and when it didnt break I kept smashing it on the counter until it was good and broken....

I've snapped CDs before, snapped NBA 2k8 twice. Snapped Madden 2007.

I've went through about 5 360 controllers. For some reason I take care of my PS3 games/controllers. IDK why the bias.

Its always vs the CPU I get angered never angered when a human beats me, I guess because I've never got beaten significantly by a human before. I always win big bets and what not when the pressure is on. But I absolutely hate going through franchise mode losing crucial games, I'm like Romo under pressure I am the epitome of choke....

Btw, Cowboys fans don't hold your breath on Sunday. The Eagles will put it on your sorry @*# squad, but neither team will get in. Why? Because Tampa is going to take the last spot in the playoffs after they put it on the Raiders....

Never had a chance anyways, did you really believe if you got to the playoffs that you'd get past the Giants?

laugh.gif
LMAO . Dude went in Hard to the Core.

I have easily broken about 15+ controllers over the last few years for 4 different game systems. I also got EXTRA heated at mortal combat deadly allience andthrew the whole xbox down the steps and it broke. I couldnt even lie to my mom about what happend to it and i had to wait a grip to get another one
laugh.gif

I remember going through this with NFL Blitz 64. Funbles and Interceptions happened like crazy.

I seriously think I get more frustrated with video games than anything else in life. Even real sports affect me less. I don't know what it is.

i've been there i just sucked it up. never throw anything. maybe punch the floor or pillow occasionally.
my boy i was playing in smash bros and he was so mad afteri whoped him. threw two controllers against the floor, was fussing and all sorts of #*++. i felt sobad and tried mad hard not to laugh i didn't even know what to say.

Back
Top Bottom