Beaten bad in a video game..

the game doesnt piss me off, usually its the yapping my friends do.

and i hate how they always try to leave after they get a win and leave on a good note.

if i'm somewhat angry, i yell out expletives.

if i'm REALLY angry, i slowly set the controller on the coffee table and do this:

16448%20-%20facepalm%20picard%20star_trek.jpg
with a little bit of
smh.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Madden 08, I'll vowed never to play again.

FOR SOME REASON I CAN NEVER WIN WHEN I PLAY ONLINE ... them dudes are way to good I guess . Now If you I play someone in person I can smash on them but ONLINEI SUCK .

my brother is like that....

especially when we play 2k9 and i get mad blocks and steals..

he wanna go like this

to me lol

I used to do that when I was playing street fighters game back in the days. now I can't afford to do that again since I'm broke as hell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

the game doesnt piss me off, usually its the yapping my friends do.

and i hate how they always try to leave after they get a win and leave on a good note.
you just can't lose.
and word im the same way hate that mess. i'll win 100 rounds and ill play for a good amount of time as long as everyones still good but mofos be trying torun out with their one win like derek fisher......
eyes.gif
corny. so i do it afew times just to make a point.

laugh.gif
Of course. I get mad at Halo so much its stupid for me to still play it. Bungie will put all the mofo's highest lvl 45+ on the same team and put me w/the dudes who literally just start playin the game. I just kept losin game after game on some dumb %#* and my girl wanna f_ w/ me and squirt water on me whileI'm playin
mad.gif
I was worse in my SF2 and MK days
laugh.gif

Street Fighter... and just certain games on the N64... games that smash bros especially haha... nowadays... its been Gears Of War 2... shootin ppl 5 times inthe head wit a shotgun only to get downed my random melee attacks cuz of lag really grinds my gears...

I never get mad when I'm playing someone that's there with me, nobody I know personally can beat me on Madden. On 2K9 the game is just so fun it'shard to even get upset even if I lose by 1 point, which is usually how our games go down, to the wire. My one boy he gets PISSED when I beat him in Maddenthough, especially because two years ago he was way better than me, and now he can barely ever get in the endzone when he plays me.

Sometimes in Halo 3 when people you play with have crappy connections or are lagging. I swear sometimes I put at least 5-6 headshots in someone just to havethem run away... Or I'm sniping someone and it doesn't even hit them...
indifferent.gif

Lag sucks. It's not even that the other teams are that much better to make me mad, it's when the game is uncompetitive because of a 3rd party.

LOL @ this thread!!!

Last year me and my cuz were going hard body on Tenkaichi Budokai 2. His best character was Super 17. Mine was SSJ Vegeta. Long story short, I somehowdiscovered his strategy and dismantled him like an honest 23 games in a row. And I wasn't just barely beating his best character, I was slaughtering him.There would be rounds where he either got off just 1 punch or zero punches at all. I look over and son had tears rolling down his cheeks. I tried not to laughwhich got him even more frustrated. We still laugh about that. He said he honestly thought about putting the controller down and kicking me in the chest likeLeonidas (sp.???) LOL!

But as for me, I have destroyed controllers here and there. When I use to lose in some wrestling and/or fighting games, I'd take the fighter who beat meand put him in a training match and make it to where he can't fight back and I'd level him for a half hour or so.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

my brother is like that....

especially when we play 2k9 and i get mad blocks and steals..

he wanna go like this

to me lol
^BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They got the lil' thing from The Grudge wrestling now?

And I almost wanna call Chris Hansen for the end of this gif...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

LOL @ this thread!!!

Last year me and my cuz were going hard body on Tenkaichi Budokai 2. His best character was Super 17. Mine was SSJ Vegeta. Long story short, I somehow discovered his strategy and dismantled him like an honest 23 games in a row. And I wasn't just barely beating his best character, I was slaughtering him. There would be rounds where he either got off just 1 punch or zero punches at all. I look over and son had tears rolling down his cheeks. I tried not to laugh which got him even more frustrated. We still laugh about that. He said he honestly thought about putting the controller down and kicking me in the chest like Leonidas (sp.???) LOL!

But as for me, I have destroyed controllers here and there. When I use to lose in some wrestling and/or fighting games, I'd take the fighter who beat me and put him in a training match and make it to where he can't fight back and I'd level him for a half hour or so.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea, in 2k9, i swear the cpu cheats me everytime. luckily my brother has video game anger management way worse, hes broken about 4 controllers now.

Motorstorm. as soon as i hit the level 4 tickets
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

went through three controllers, put one through a wall
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

god i hate that game, but i still want the new one...
laugh.gif

lol i get hella mad at all the games i play...even in call of duty when i'm still on the top, and just get killed...i get mad lol

it was real bad in counterstrike 1.6... I was playing at college one day and i got so mad I picked up my mouse and threw it at the concrete wall lol

it was fun watching it explode into peices.

We don't play FIFA against each other anymore. My roommate punched a whole in the wall when were playing FIFA online last year. I broke more controllers onthe first xbox than I have on 360.

Originally Posted by allwhitenikes

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

chainsaw noobs on gears of war 2 smh
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
thats the only way to kill somebody in that game.....or if you want, you can just empty 2 and a half clips in somebody and maybe they'll die
laugh.gif
I've been thinking that since the first Gears of Wargame, but maybe I play to much COD4.

Back
Top Bottom