Beaten bad in a video game..

gta sa for the playstation 2
trying to finished that damn flying school got me soo heated, i even skipped school to beat it. smh

I think we've all had our moments while playing video games
laugh.gif

Especially the more competitive people like myself.

when i bowl sometimes i get tight because dudes be cheatin.. well thats my excuse anyway
laugh.gif

i hate when people who are obviously aren't beginners go into the beg. rooms and beat on the newbies, like me, to get their rating up.. %+$+ burns a holein my soul
indifferent.gif

ive lost like twice on ncaa 09..and i was .6 seconds away from throwin the controller into the screen then i realized who's tv it was and i relaxed.. andjus turned the game off..

Got whooped by a cheeser on NBA 2K9. He was using the Cavs. LeBron scored 93 points. He is basically unstoppable on that game.

I ended up losing 101-82.
laugh.gif

LeBron took 98% of the shots for the Cavs. All in the paint.

Madden/NCAA used to get me heated online when I lost because I rarely lost. The worst was when the connection would get lost, and I'd get hit with amassive point loss with the disconnect.

After I couldn't beat Shawn Michaels in that #%+*%+@ cage match in Wrestlemania 2000 I threw my 64 controller across the room breaking a lamp. *%%# you HBK

mayne im not loaded to spend a fortune on games and game accesories so i throw it against the couch or someplace soft but for me its Super Smash Brawl damn youluigi

Yes, yes my friend.

Pokemon Stadium - Almost broke the N64 controller
Need for Speed Most Wanted - I shattered my wireless PS2 controller...
smh.gif

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - I threw my Nokia 2610 and it's effed up.

My girlfriend gets frustrated at Most Wanted and with Kingdom Hearts.
laugh.gif

My hands get mad sweaty...my heart races too. I'm so happy when I clear something, it's like...OMG. I can't believe it, then I do a little victorydance
roll.gif
If I lose after going so far..i'm just like...ARG I HATE THISGAME and I try to calm down...

playin 2k9 i broke 2 of my xbox controllers and i had to buy a new one cuz i hate loosing online especially close games.

hahahahah NFL streetz on xbox........... i was like.... stop putting in codes fool! or THIS GAME CHEATS!

NBA 2k9 im da man in but it do be them games dat get me frustrated like in my league...holla at me on xbox live HsBalla 9 and join my league

Some of these stories are
laugh.gif

But actually today was one of those days
grin.gif

Ok I'm over here playing Socom: Confrontation with my clan mates and we WERE dominating like crazy (8x8 elim), makin all type of people leave on theother side, 5-0 wins, trash talking / dancing over bodies, etc. So while we're in lobby we're waiting for people to join and some clan (don't evenremember) comes in and we're all on a good note saying "whatsup" etc since it was obviously a pretty good clan (everyone had 3:1 K/D ratios,etc).So the game starts, and we're playing urban wasteland. We do this little strategy that we have to see how the others play and have 3 rush the middlebuilding, 2 go garage, 1 sniper, and 2 more go around towards their spawn. We're bamboozled because none of us can find anyone, but yet slowly we'relosing people. Long story short, these MFers were camping like I've never seen before. After they killed like 6 of us they would go out searching for therest of us. They basically whooped us 5-0 and the last round I ended up breaking my computer monitor and one of my PS3 controllers because some guy killed me,ran over to my body, persisted to dance on my body (was the robot) and started playing the domo origato song whilst talking his smack.

cliffsnotes -
playing socom: confrontation
whoopin people
then get spanked by a camper clan
got killed broke my computer monitor and a ps3 controller
mad.gif

When I used to play my friend in NBA 2k8 he would always be the Cavs and shoot lights out with Larry Hughes. He would ALWAYS make the crucial three when heneeded it.
mad.gif

one time when playing Metal Gear Solid that part with the torture and you gotta keep pressing circle I got mad cuz I kept dying so i yealled "GOAWAY" to my mom that was near my room and got my !*% whooped.
but some of yall are waay too immature breaking your stuff because your losing thats money right there

Back in the day I fought a good friend over a game of Madden. I was dominant in the game so I was playing with the Bengals (sucked back then) and he had someall-world team say the Rams and after he won a nail-biter game (first time he ever beat me) we got into it after all the gloating about his victory. We werecool like 30 mins later though and this was when we were in like middle school
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom