Beats by Dr Dre Headphones

I am considering getting these but not sure if they are worth the price..anyone have them and have any advice? Also is there any big difference between the monster beats headphones or the smaller in-ear headphones? obviously the in-ear are much cheaper and probably doesn't have as good quality, but is the price difference justified? what would you suggest i get?

I am considering getting these but not sure if they are worth the price..anyone have them and have any advice? Also is there any big difference between the monster beats headphones or the smaller in-ear headphones? obviously the in-ear are much cheaper and probably doesn't have as good quality, but is the price difference justified? what would you suggest i get?

they are worth it if you like your music, but you can find higher quality for the same price or even less.

big difference between in ear buds and over the ear headphones

i suggest find a best buy employee that will buy you the headphones with their discount. tip them well. at least 20 percent.

they are worth it if you like your music, but you can find higher quality for the same price or even less.

i suggest find a best buy employee that will buy you the headphones with their discount. tip them well. at least 20 percent.

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Its incredible what that marketing campaign has been able to do.

Its incredible what that marketing campaign has been able to do.

give me 140 and youll get the slims with the whole package pm me if interested only accept money orders package WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL MONEY ORDER IS RECEIVE!!!!!

give me 140 and youll get the slims with the whole package pm me if interested only accept money orders package WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL MONEY ORDER IS RECEIVE!!!!!

do u know how much best buy employees discount is? i definitely want to try to get it from an authorized store, i heard a bunch of fakes online

do u know how much best buy employees discount is? i definitely want to try to get it from an authorized store, i heard a bunch of fakes online

how can they be "worth" it if you can find higher quality for less?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

how can they be "worth" it if you can find higher quality for less?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Personally, I copped em based off of Hype and my lack of knowledge at the time.

They are decent but not compared to what else is out there. I've owned them for almost a year. I don't like the fact they don't sell the Red and Cellphone cables separately. The iPhone/Cellphone cable broke down in 2 months and only works on one side of the headphones and the red cable works fine but its torn up to shreds.

I do have some Bose and Audio-Technica ones, I use the Audio-Technica ones way more only because out of the three, its the ONLY one that doesn't need a DAMN battery to WORK.

The Bose Quality > Easily though.

I use all three when it comes to engineering/mixing audio....

but for a simple listen, just cop the Tour Beats By Dre In Ear's. As far as not looking like an idiot with giant headphones on in the streets, it's perfect all around for mobility and I can have my iPod playing at the right volume (loud) and nobody would still be able to tell what song I'm listening too.

[NTer] Or just ask Time [/NTer]

Personally, I copped em based off of Hype and my lack of knowledge at the time.

They are decent but not compared to what else is out there. I've owned them for almost a year. I don't like the fact they don't sell the Red and Cellphone cables separately. The iPhone/Cellphone cable broke down in 2 months and only works on one side of the headphones and the red cable works fine but its torn up to shreds.

I do have some Bose and Audio-Technica ones, I use the Audio-Technica ones way more only because out of the three, its the ONLY one that doesn't need a DAMN battery to WORK.

The Bose Quality > Easily though.

I use all three when it comes to engineering/mixing audio....

but for a simple listen, just cop the Tour Beats By Dre In Ear's. As far as not looking like an idiot with giant headphones on in the streets, it's perfect all around for mobility and I can have my iPod playing at the right volume (loud) and nobody would still be able to tell what song I'm listening too.

[NTer] Or just ask Time [/NTer]

Back
Top Bottom