Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for $19.95 DailySteals Deal but...

I understand there's evidence that fake ones exist but if you check amazon you clearly see them selling for 45-60 dollars. Imma hold out on cancelling my order and hope for the best.

ill take a chance for $25...copped to sell to a friend

ill keep my beats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lulz @ people crying over twenty bucks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i coppd 6 of them...  if its fake, ill live and ill learn (still will sell them)..  if its real, then ill sell for a little more.

either way i can say i have a legal source of "income".. 

Originally Posted by Mr718

I brought a pair of fake Tours on purpose to check the quality. Turns out they sound better than my authentic Turbines. Go figure.
You're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by Mr718

I brought a pair of fake Tours on purpose to check the quality. Turns out they sound better than my authentic Turbines. Go figure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blckmagc88

I got a confirmation email...waiting on tracking number

When did u get, if you don't mind me asking? Recently or right after you put in the order?

If some people still wanted to cop but haven't yet, I wouldnt suggest doing so. Beats had some issues with these- the triangle was pretty heavy which made it fall out of the ear easily. That's why they switched to the newer design

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

If some people still wanted to cop but haven't yet, I wouldnt suggest doing so. Beats had some issues with these- the triangle was pretty heavy which made it fall out of the ear easily. That's why they switched to the newer design

I heard about that a while ago and shape of the earphones would irritate some people because they would rub against your ears.

Back
Top Bottom