Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for $19.95 DailySteals Deal but...

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

did anyone else NOT get a confirmation email yet?? Still waiting on mine
grin.gif

I didnt get one either

So i just received my headphones, which look and sound great to me. I compared them to the youtube videos out there, and all the little details are intact. The only minor issue is that they came in a case for tours not the heartbeats.

what method of shipping did they come in? also I don't see tracking on the website, did they update the trackin in MY ACCOUNT?

Just got mine; I have never seen the real ones but they sound pretty much the same as my Turbines and came with all the same accessories, so if they're fake they did a pretty good job. I can totally see what people are saying about the triangle design not staying in your ear though; for some reason it's only happening to my left ear though
laugh.gif
I guess that's why they were so cheap

Originally Posted by tim teufel

just got mine no idea if real or fake but they sound good 
pimp.gif

Awww yeah!
Does the heart logo by the earphone move up and down?
I saw a youtube video comparing fakes heartbeats to the real heartbeats.
Supposedly if they move up and down then they're fake.

pimp.gif
Isn't that the wrong case? I thought it was suppose to be triangle? No?

Originally Posted by iYen

pimp.gif

Awww yeah!

Nah they don't move at all for me.

Originally Posted by iYen

pimp.gif

Awww yeah!

Nah they don't move at all for me.
Looks like you got real ones.
You just gave me faith.
pimp.gif

Also does your pair have the control talk thing?
516cMx4paUL._AA1000_.jpg

To anyone that's wondering these are the cases that are supposed to come with the Heartbeats.
mon-ster-lady-gaga-heart-beats-in-ear-headphones-7672e.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

the sound quality on beats by dre are horrible though, so whats the point ?

Bolded the reason why people buy them (not these in here, but the clowns who spend over $100 on them)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

the sound quality on beats by dre are horrible though, so whats the point ?

Bolded the reason why people buy them (not these in here, but the clowns who spend over $100 on them)
I got the turbines on amazon for like $60 and loved those. These Gaga joints I just got sound just as good to me. Bass sounds like it might be a little better but I can't compare them anymore because the turbines shorted out so it might be my imagination
laugh.gif
Either way, I prefer both the earbuds over the BBD headphones by a lot. 

Just a heads up guys... for anyone based in NY/plan on visiting, beats by dre is opening a pop-up store in Soho tomorrow across from Apples new location on Greene St. Tomorrow is only open half of the day then after that open Wed-Sunday for the holidays. Pretty cool, going to have some exclusives that are only sold in-store.

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

did u guys get a tracking number on the "my order page"? mine shows nothing

I also didn't get one. Only thing I got was a confirmation email from PayPal saying I bought it.

I didn't even get a confirmation email or anything. But they took Money from my account. %@%

Update: Got mine today through USPS and came with the plastic packaging and the circle carrying case. It's not control talk either. I checked the refurbished price on monster and it's not that far off. So I'm thinking it's authentic.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Update: Got mine today through USPS and came with the plastic packaging and the circle carrying case. It's not control talk either. I checked the refurbished price on monster and it's not that far off. So I'm thinking it's authentic.
their plastic right not metal.? Mine fit weird too have trouble staying in what u think?

Back
Top Bottom