*** BEATS/PRODUCTIONS THAT WERE MEANT FOR ANOTHER ARTISTS! ***

Just found out today that the "Shyne" featuring Mashonda track that was on Swizz's G.H.E.T.T.O. Storieswas meant for Aaliyah.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Also.. common knowledge to Neptune fans.. "You Don't Have To Call (2001)" by Usher was produced and written for Michael Jackson's comebacksingle.

Any others?

Jada's We Gon' Make It was meant for Ras Kass's Home Sweet Home. Fergie's Glamorous was meant for Gwen Stefani's remix to Luxurious.

50's In The Club was meant for D12....

Ja Rule's New York was meant for Fat Joe....

Plies "shawty" was webbie's song first
webbie was on cam'ron "suck it or not" first then they added wayne
Snoop "i wanna F u" was plies first

its some more i just can't think right now

"You Don't Know My Name" was originally for Beanie Sigel.
"Make Me Better" was originally for Jay-Z.
"Return Of The Hustle" was originally for Freeway.

Lucifer was also gonna be a Kanye track until Jay grabbed it

And I remember reading that Diddy was begging Pharrell for "Can I Have It Like That"

For a fact ... Pharrel gave NAS the "LAPDANCE" beat years before he came out w/ the song ..
eyes.gif
on NAS sleeping ..

"Return Of The Hustle" was originally for Freeway.
i thought the beat was originally for hov, and it was originally suppose to be "Dig a Hole"??

Just found out today that the "Shyne" featuring Mashonda track that was on Swizz's G.H.E.T.T.O. Stories was meant for Aaliyah.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

word?
eek.gif

that beat is a killa
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Everything I Am was meant for Common.

laugh.gif

I heard Wamp Wamp was originally for Foxy Brown.

I heard "Like You'll Never See Me Again" and knew it was a blatant Prince rip-off.
smh.gif

Biggie-Unbelievable was made for Jeru Da Damaja then Big heard the beat and said Primo this is mines now. He then proceeded to make up a verse in 15 mins andspit over it after that it was no way Jeru could get on the beat.

Craig Mack-Flavor in your Ear was made for Biggie, Busta, or LL Cool J but they all didn't like the beat

candy shop was meant for fat joe (insert joke here
laugh.gif
) , but he declined the beatbecause it sounded too much like lean back.

Back
Top Bottom