Beats Rhymes and Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest (film)

Should be viewing this in a few... Just a heads up for ATCQ heads that havnt heard about it...

Should be viewing this in a few... Just a heads up for ATCQ heads that havnt heard about it...

pimp.gif

i didn't know it was out.

heard about it in this months GQ. should be good. aparently q tip and phife dawg had a falling out either immediately before or during the filiming of the documentary according to GQ. according to phife, Qtip started the beef.

heard about it in this months GQ. should be good. aparently q tip and phife dawg had a falling out either immediately before or during the filiming of the documentary according to GQ. according to phife, Qtip started the beef.

Originally Posted by Weekz

what? 
tired.gif

i was hoping for a tour to follow up the film. 

Originally Posted by Weekz

what? 
tired.gif

i was hoping for a tour to follow up the film. 

Back
Top Bottom