Because boys who wear fitteds are just so...

Originally Posted by copped

THE KNICKS ARE DEFINITELY BACK!!
TEAM SAN ANTONIO SPURS
&

TEAM BOSTON CELTICS

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

HELPFUL. Okay, it may be obvious that I know nothing about locating specific, sports merchandise. So that's where you come in. My boyfriend keeps going on and on about this green under-brim fitted Melo is wearing. I'm not sure if it's inaccessible or just rare, but I figured asking would be worth a try. I want to get it for his birthday, but I have nooooo idea where to start searching. I tried google, but obviously it was no help. Any ideas? Thanks 
wink.gif

What an Awesome Girlfriend
pimp.gif
..... you are a girl right? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

HELPFUL. Okay, it may be obvious that I know nothing about locating specific, sports merchandise. So that's where you come in. My boyfriend keeps going on and on about this green under-brim fitted Melo is wearing. I'm not sure if it's inaccessible or just rare, but I figured asking would be worth a try. I want to get it for his birthday, but I have nooooo idea where to start searching. I tried google, but obviously it was no help. Any ideas? Thanks 
wink.gif

What an Awesome Girlfriend
pimp.gif
..... you are a girl right? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ksteezy

How much broski, couldn't reply to your pm, I'm on my phone...

$70

Better pics:

Not posting the receipt to show I'm a baller or anything (far from)...but showing that I am not making a dime...I got each hat for $50.00 each; PM for more information.

7 5/8: 4
7 1/2: 3
7 3/8: 3
7 1/4: 3
8: 1

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ksteezy

How much broski, couldn't reply to your pm, I'm on my phone...

$70

Better pics:

Not posting the receipt to show I'm a baller or anything (far from)...but showing that I am not making a dime...I got each hat for $50.00 each; PM for more information.

7 5/8: 4
7 1/2: 3
7 3/8: 3
7 1/4: 3
8: 1

born and raised in NYC....being a knicks fan is embedded...

but i am a fan of good basketball i.e. boston/san antonio...

what's the beef?

what's the beef?

what's the beef?

My man
pimp.gif

what's the beef?

My man
pimp.gif

Copped - can't pm you from my phone, but Where are you located??...I'm in Yonkers, if you selling for 50$ we can probably do a meet up....lmk

Copped - can't pm you from my phone, but Where are you located??...I'm in Yonkers, if you selling for 50$ we can probably do a meet up....lmk

also if ur in NY. i can do a meet up. im out in long island but can meet wherever. whatever is good for you.just get back to me pm please.thanx

also if ur in NY. i can do a meet up. im out in long island but can meet wherever. whatever is good for you.just get back to me pm please.thanx

Back
Top Bottom