Because boys who wear fitteds are just so...

HELPFUL. Okay, it may be obvious that I know nothing about locating specific, sports merchandise. So that's where you come in. My boyfriend keeps going on and on about this green under-brim fitted Melo is wearing. I'm not sure if it's inaccessible or just rare, but I figured asking would be worth a try. I want to get it for his birthday, but I have nooooo idea where to start searching. I tried google, but obviously it was no help. Any ideas? Thanks 
wink.gif

8ss2.jpg

HELPFUL. Okay, it may be obvious that I know nothing about locating specific, sports merchandise. So that's where you come in. My boyfriend keeps going on and on about this green under-brim fitted Melo is wearing. I'm not sure if it's inaccessible or just rare, but I figured asking would be worth a try. I want to get it for his birthday, but I have nooooo idea where to start searching. I tried google, but obviously it was no help. Any ideas? Thanks 
wink.gif

8ss2.jpg

Your personality reminds me of why I love my gf so much. Because she'd do the same thing for me.

I bet it was a, "uhh that hats sick!" (nonchalant) comment he made and you was like "hmmm, b-day gift!"
smile.gif

I'm searchin' for you I'll post again if I find it.

Your personality reminds me of why I love my gf so much. Because she'd do the same thing for me.

I bet it was a, "uhh that hats sick!" (nonchalant) comment he made and you was like "hmmm, b-day gift!"
smile.gif

I can't find anything, I checked lids and nba.com, but that Knicks hat is hard as hell to find.

I can't find anything, I checked lids and nba.com, but that Knicks hat is hard as hell to find.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

smile.gif

Sounds like a good gf you have there. Thanks for the effort btw.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

smile.gif

Sounds like a good gf you have there. Thanks for the effort btw.

Back
Top Bottom