Because boys who wear fitteds are just so...

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by chuck67

man-reading-book-while-waiting-for-subway-train-300x200.jpg
nerd.gif
 .... Are you suggesting get him a book instead .. ISWYDT
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Knowledge > *[/color]

Can't find it, either it's sold out or probably hasn't released yet.

That green under bill is rare. Especially on a black cap with that specific logo.

If you live in New York or have any fam there. Ask them to check out a few stores that have new eras.

I know you can't find certain hats elsewhere because they are stadium/city exclusive.

Hope thats helps.

Can't find it, either it's sold out or probably hasn't released yet.

That green under bill is rare. Especially on a black cap with that specific logo.

If you live in New York or have any fam there. Ask them to check out a few stores that have new eras.

I know you can't find certain hats elsewhere because they are stadium/city exclusive.

Hope thats helps.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Your personality reminds me of why I love my gf so much. Because she'd do the same thing for me.

I bet it was a, "uhh that hats sick!" (nonchalant) comment he made and you was like "hmmm, b-day gift!"
smile.gif

I'm searchin' for you I'll post again if I find it.

this
i'd be like "babe, I've been looking for those shoes for a while now, its just not the right time for me to get em" 

her: "well, your birthday is coming up"  

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Your personality reminds me of why I love my gf so much. Because she'd do the same thing for me.

I bet it was a, "uhh that hats sick!" (nonchalant) comment he made and you was like "hmmm, b-day gift!"
smile.gif

I'm searchin' for you I'll post again if I find it.

this
i'd be like "babe, I've been looking for those shoes for a while now, its just not the right time for me to get em" 

her: "well, your birthday is coming up"  

Thanks guys! Truly appreciated. I will definitely check the aforementioned websites. And I'll make a trip to the garden.

However, if possible, keep 'em rolling.

Thanks guys! Truly appreciated. I will definitely check the aforementioned websites. And I'll make a trip to the garden.

However, if possible, keep 'em rolling.

Back
Top Bottom