Because boys who wear fitteds are just so...

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Oh cool, my post just disappeared bros

same aint even mad
30t6p3b.gif

Mods deleted it, because it was sexist & disrespectful. I'm surprised you guys didn't get banned. It's rule #1.
http://niketalk.com/topic/273406/Reminder-sexist-jokes---allowed--NT-Don-t--banned--making--t

As if we all don't know what those two letters stand for in the same sentence.
30t6p3b.gif
smh at me for quoting it, well moving on....

hope you find it ! I wish i had a gf that was that thoughtful
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Oh cool, my post just disappeared bros

same aint even mad
30t6p3b.gif

Mods deleted it, because it was sexist & disrespectful. I'm surprised you guys didn't get banned. It's rule #1.
http://niketalk.com/topic/273406/Reminder-sexist-jokes---allowed--NT-Don-t--banned--making--t

As if we all don't know what those two letters stand for in the same sentence.
30t6p3b.gif
smh at me for quoting it, well moving on....

hope you find it ! I wish i had a gf that was that thoughtful
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

anyone wonder how OP is a NTer but her bf isn't?

or maybe he is...

He def is. He doesn't keep up with me here though. He's always on the sports thread I think. I'm trying to change my avy asap, bc he probably doesn't even remember my username, but it won't friggin' change!

or maybe he is...

He def is. He doesn't keep up with me here though. He's always on the sports thread I think. I'm trying to change my avy asap, bc he probably doesn't even remember my username, but it won't friggin' change!

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

or maybe he is...

it usually takes a couple of hours for you avy to change.

btw props for being a dope g/f

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

or maybe he is...

it usually takes a couple of hours for you avy to change.

btw props for being a dope g/f

Hey OP I've restarted my system and updates to the latest firmware still dont see pics which firefox plug-ins do you recommend?

Hey OP I've restarted my system and updates to the latest firmware still dont see pics which firefox plug-ins do you recommend?

I'll be piggy-backing this thread, I've been on the hunt for a Knicks hat...ecapcity sold out on it...

I'll be piggy-backing this thread, I've been on the hunt for a Knicks hat...ecapcity sold out on it...

my local sports store had that hat but its black not grey. i cant really tell the color on that. what size did you need?

my local sports store had that hat but its black not grey. i cant really tell the color on that. what size did you need?

Damn, yall's GF's must be mean as hell if yall are giving this girl all these props for searching for a fitted
laugh.gif

Damn, yall's GF's must be mean as hell if yall are giving this girl all these props for searching for a fitted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

This.

Back
Top Bottom