Because boys who wear fitteds are just so...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Hey OP I've restarted my system and updates to the latest firmware still dont see pics which firefox plug-ins do you recommend?

This.

Try the New Era Flagship store in New York.

google that and the number should come up.

Tell them Your looking for an all black new york knicks hat with a green undervisor and the "NYK" circle logo.

Try the New Era Flagship store in New York.

google that and the number should come up.

Tell them Your looking for an all black new york knicks hat with a green undervisor and the "NYK" circle logo.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Damn, yall's GF's must be mean as hell if yall are giving this girl all these props for searching for a fitted
laugh.gif
this...but its the thought that counts

Damn, yall's GF's must be mean as hell if yall are giving this girl all these props for searching for a fitted
laugh.gif
this...but its the thought that counts

laugh.gif

You know?  That's why we're so good at gift giving - we file this little crap away for later.  Slyly found out which system hubs wanted for Marvel Vs Capcom
pimp.gif
on some oh, aren't fighting games better on one system type steez. 

laugh.gif

You know?  That's why we're so good at gift giving - we file this little crap away for later.  Slyly found out which system hubs wanted for Marvel Vs Capcom
pimp.gif
on some oh, aren't fighting games better on one system type steez. 

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

my local sports store had that hat but its black not grey. i cant really tell the color on that. what size did you need?

Black would be fine. I think he's particularly interested in the green portion. 
7 5/8

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

my local sports store had that hat but its black not grey. i cant really tell the color on that. what size did you need?

Black would be fine. I think he's particularly interested in the green portion. 
7 5/8

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker
try a new era flagship store

and cook him a steak 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Flagship Store in NYC is garbage from my personal experience..I'm a 7 3/8 (yes I know it's a fairly common size) and every time I see a nice fitted there, they NEVER have my size..Especially when it comes to Knicks stuff..And I even tell them I'll try a size down or a size up just in case they fit differently, and they don't have that either..They usually hit me with the "all we have left is a size 7 or size 8"..Don't waste your time at the flagship store, believe me..You're better off trying one of the shops that sell custom New Eras

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker
try a new era flagship store

and cook him a steak 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Flagship Store in NYC is garbage from my personal experience..I'm a 7 3/8 (yes I know it's a fairly common size) and every time I see a nice fitted there, they NEVER have my size..Especially when it comes to Knicks stuff..And I even tell them I'll try a size down or a size up just in case they fit differently, and they don't have that either..They usually hit me with the "all we have left is a size 7 or size 8"..Don't waste your time at the flagship store, believe me..You're better off trying one of the shops that sell custom New Eras

Back
Top Bottom