Becoming a New Parent - Share Your Stories...Struggles...Joys....

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

I've noticed my patience has grown.

Being a parent is definitely a 24/7 job, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Co-sign bro!

This is where maturity really got in to me. I have a 7 year old son & a 5 year old daughter. Their affection is so genuine & you're motivated to be the best dad everyday of their lives.  They're the top reason why I also  should take care of myself especially when it comes to safety. They need a strong foundation in life & a father's role is so crucial & essential when it comes to it.

And yea, sleep is a non-factor....

homie will chill in my lap and watch b-ball games and not trip at all...feels good man

Being a parent is definitely a 24/7 job, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Co-sign bro!

This is where maturity really got in to me. I have a 7 year old son & a 5 year old daughter. Their affection is so genuine & you're motivated to be the best dad everyday of their lives.  They're the top reason why I also  should take care of myself especially when it comes to safety. They need a strong foundation in life & a father's role is so crucial & essential when it comes to it.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I'm trolling like always

Fixed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vsano

Co-sign bro!

Real talk. I stopped by a friends house the other night just to see a few friends and of course one kid I kind of knew from HS was trying to make a run for some green. I don't even smoke, but I usually would have given him a ride, but now days, I don't even go that route. If I were to get pulled over and arrested for some BS like that, I would never forget it. I don't even put myself in those situations now that I have someone who depends on me.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Co-sign bro!

Real talk. I stopped by a friends house the other night just to see a few friends and of course one kid I kind of knew from HS was trying to make a run for some green. I don't even smoke, but I usually would have given him a ride, but now days, I don't even go that route. If I were to get pulled over and arrested for some BS like that, I would never forget it. I don't even put myself in those situations now that I have someone who depends on me.

Boy turned 6 today......................

12 more years and counting...................
pimp.gif

From the looks of things, I doubt hes gay, (talking about he got 3 girlfriends
laugh.gif
), Hes a cool kid, just make them read a book every week. Let them know it aint a GAME out there!!!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
), Hes a cool kid, just make them read a book every week. Let them know it aint a GAME out there!!!

Originally Posted by gambit215

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that has to be a joke...on sum real %$#@ tho ive went the abortion route in the past, but if i was to get my current chick pregnant id wanna keep it. i think havin a lil me runnin around would be too cool, just gotta get these finances straight first

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that has to be a joke...on sum real %$#@ tho ive went the abortion route in the past, but if i was to get my current chick pregnant id wanna keep it. i think havin a lil me runnin around would be too cool, just gotta get these finances straight first

mine is turning 2 next month. every day i still can't believe that she's in my life...zero regrets. sure, life is a little harder now, and my own time is never really my own, but just watching her grow up makes up for all of it.

huge change in my outlook about life, and how i approach situations. most decisions i make aren't done without considering her now. i quit smoking...quit smoking good...don't drink as much...and am making a huge push to get healthier.

there's no replacement for the feeling a father gets when your child smiles at you.

mine is turning 2 next month. every day i still can't believe that she's in my life...zero regrets. sure, life is a little harder now, and my own time is never really my own, but just watching her grow up makes up for all of it.

huge change in my outlook about life, and how i approach situations. most decisions i make aren't done without considering her now. i quit smoking...quit smoking good...don't drink as much...and am making a huge push to get healthier.

there's no replacement for the feeling a father gets when your child smiles at you.

Im probably the newest dad on here as my son just turned a week today and between him and my woman having a c-section im averaging about 3 hours sleep a day but I have more energy than ever just from the happiness my son brings me,He's perfect,becoming a father is the best thing thats every happened to me.Congrats to any current or expecting fathers and mothers on here.

Im probably the newest dad on here as my son just turned a week today and between him and my woman having a c-section im averaging about 3 hours sleep a day but I have more energy than ever just from the happiness my son brings me,He's perfect,becoming a father is the best thing thats every happened to me.Congrats to any current or expecting fathers and mothers on here.

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

My girl has a C-Section as well. Things were definitely not easy at first, but congrats man! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

My girl has a C-Section as well. Things were definitely not easy at first, but congrats man! 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats
my daughter is almost 14 months I was going through her pictures from her first couple of months yesterday it is crazy how fast time flies

Congrats
my daughter is almost 14 months I was going through her pictures from her first couple of months yesterday it is crazy how fast time flies

Back
Top Bottom