beer pong tables for sale?

Hey to all you college peeps and beer drinkers out here.. Do any of you guys know where I can find a store in the LA/OC area that sells beer pong tables?I'm looking for one, and I don't wanna pay for shipping. Thanks ahead of time..

i'm confused.
can't you just play on a regular table?
i know people that have played on closet doors without a problem

^ yeah I know, but they have custom tables for sale.. I thought it would be a cool addition to the house:
7Cart.jpg

A couple of friends in engineering made a beer pong table to resemble the USC Basketball Floor (Galen Center). They have that %*%$ down to a T. It looksdope, made from scratch. I have a pic on my phone.

ooh no wonder. thought you were talking crazy for a second hahah

that IS dope though.

why not just make one? Probably cheaper and it not only gives you something to do on a weekend (or weekday, i forgot college kids dont work) but it also givesyou a sense of accomplishment everytime you use it. Also, you can design it anyway you want so that it is 1 of a kind. Im sure you could walk into Home Depotwith $100 and walk out with enough supplies to build a kicka$$ one.

^No I'm not in college.. I work full time as a mechanic, and I am at work 8-10 hours a day. The last thing I want to do when I get home is work some more.There are some tables going for under $100 on ebay btw.

i love beer pong and all...but $100 for a simple table? @%%# no! that looks a simple table with some stickers on it

^ with all those benjis on your avi, I'm pretty sure buying a table wouldn't hurt your pocket too much haha.. thanks for all your input guys, but Ifound one on ebay for $65 shipped- problem solved

Hahaha yea I can afford it....but it doesn't mean I'd buy it. It just seems like a simple 20-30 table with stickers on it

Code:
my cousin that lives in corona actually sells beer pong tables. check them out.

Back
Top Bottom