being black/black people appreciation post

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I'm black from the waist down . Does that count lol?

but seriously what is this ? Black history month ?
indifferent.gif

popeyes.jpg

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Get over your (our)selves. Frankly, ain't much to be proud about. Outside of athletic accomplishments and natural rhythym, we are still by far the bottom of anything that matters and making no progress, the whole, "well we got the President" reply aside.
indifferent.gif

Get over your (our)selves. Frankly, ain't much to be proud about. Outside of athletic accomplishments and natural rhythym, we are still by far the bottom of anything that matters and making no progress, the whole, "well we got the President" reply aside.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

indifferent.gif

i love my black girlfriend and i love black women so black people are most definitetly appreciated.

i love my black girlfriend and i love black women so black people are most definitetly appreciated.

Does this appreciation count toward only African Americans, or Africans as well?

Either way it is a stupid thread. I'm waiting on the Asian appreciation thread

Does this appreciation count toward only African Americans, or Africans as well?

So why is it that we always hear "we're all human, no need to bring up race" type deal but at the same time blacks have their exclusive properties? (colleges, shows, scholarships, etc.) No e beef just wondering.

So why is it that we always hear "we're all human, no need to bring up race" type deal but at the same time blacks have their exclusive properties? (colleges, shows, scholarships, etc.) No e beef just wondering.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

x2 but
There's already an asian appreciation thread brah.
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

x2 but
There's already an asian appreciation thread brah.
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom