Being Followed Vol. Sketched out...

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Balrog suggesting boxing classes...what a kawinkeedink
laugh.gif

but idk op them dudes might have been on pills and or dat water.

cuz what kind of dude barks at people ?
I don't know man. They were acting all weird and made some nasty noises with their mouths. It shook me. 
frown.gif

I think I have only had a similar incident happen once. It has maybe happened more often as I have travelled all over the country, some what would be considered dangerous places like downtown Indianapolis (38th), LA, Compton, Chicago, Harlem, Atlanta, usually by myself but I generally assume the better of people that they aren't plotting on me.

But I was in New York City (stayed in L.I.C, Queens Fairfield) and they didn't have guest laundry and since we decided to hoop it threw my # of change of clothes to the amount of days I was there off by 1. So via Google I found some 24 hr laundromat in Brooklyn so I decide *#*$ it, let me see if I can find this place. I sucked at navigating the subway and I'm at what I think to be the stop at some 2am or something, just staring at the map before you come across the turnstyles to come out trying to figure out how to get where I need to go, have an Army duffle bag on me with what looks like it could be valuables but it was just my dirty laundry.

It's a group of maybe 6 dudes just outsides the gate keep pretending like they're huddling up talking to each other but one would always turn and eyeball me then they'd just stand there and wait. I'm like what the hell else are they do but waiting for me to come out so they can try to victimize me? Plus it was summer and they all had on those big Northface bubble coats, baggie jeans, and timbs which I thought was weird. I just turned back around and got back on the train and flew home in the same fit I had had on for 2 days straight.

If I was wrong about them, I'm sorry, but I wasn't about to chance it to find out.

Ironically, when I was in LA and was just randomly driving around in a rented Dodge Charger I happened upon what I guess was a liquor store/corner store inhabited by a bunch of Mexicans, couldn't have been nicer to me. They directed me to the nearest Ralph's, how to get to In and Out, back to Arcadia and everything.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Next time just turn around and tell them you gon eat them out if they dont quit playing...

LOL yup do this. say some outlandish #$!% that will just make them be like %!% this guy is crazy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Next time just turn around and tell them you gon eat them out if they dont quit playing...

LOL yup do this. say some outlandish #$!% that will just make them be like %!% this guy is crazy
roll.gif

I could yell at them in Arabic like one of those extremists on the telly. Would that work?

somebody was following my mother when she was walking through a nearby neighborhood. she said he ran up on her and tried to grab her and she screamed and dude ran off. my sister has been followed a few times by dudes in the same neighborhood since her HS is there and she sometimes walks home.

I walk through that neighborhood on my way to the bus stop and my head is on a swivel. Luckily nobody's tried anything but I'm always looking because I've known a few people (friends also) who have been ran up on and robbed near where I go through.

Skateboard wrote:
I don't know man. They were acting all weird and made some nasty noises with their mouths. It shook me. 
frown.gif

And I can't believe they were literally barking at me. Smh Animals. I didn't show any signs of being rattled, though. Show no fear.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so which one was it?

Originally Posted by TSX24

Skateboard wrote:
frown.gif

And I can't believe they were literally barking at me. Smh Animals. I didn't show any signs of being rattled, though. Show no fear.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so which one was it?

Don't SHOW that you're shook. Keep your face solid.

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Originally Posted by TSX24

Skateboard wrote:
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so which one was it?

Don't SHOW that you're shook. Keep your face solid.

This
Like in fresh prince with aunt viv in the dance studio

When there are people around you gotta play it cool

But when you get alone let that fear out and collapse

Was doin xc practice in a field next to my elementary school and I was behind the rest of the group and some thug lookin dudes started yellin at me and one biked over to me and was tryin to run me over or somethin. Scared me pretty good at the time
laugh.gif

they were prolly just tryin to clown you, and with the way you reacted, mission accomplished.

i had some methed out lookin' chick ask to use my phone at walmart once. she said it HAD to be an iphone. i walked her over to those phones they have posted up in the aisle and said "dial 9 first."

been followed in the car... did a brake check to a dead stop. dude got out the car but as soon as i got out he got back in and reversed with the quickness. i don't try to look 'about that life' but being 6'5" and a little bigger than Larry Allen helps in situations like that.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

they were prolly just tryin to clown you, and with the way you reacted, mission accomplished.

nah man, I didn't do anything. I just skated away when I had the chance. Didn't run or act all fidgety. I let lose when I got home.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i had some methed out lookin' chick ask to use my phone at walmart once. she said it HAD to be an iphone. i walked her over to those phones they have posted up in the aisle and said "dial 9 first."

been followed in the car... did a brake check to a dead stop. dude got out the car but as soon as i got out he got back in and reversed with the quickness. i don't try to look 'about that life' but being 6'5" and a little bigger than Larry Allen helps in situations like that.
prob trying to steal an iPhone for her boyfriend 
roll.gif

Love seeing my CT fam on Niketalk, this made me smile, fairfield is my old stomping ground

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Originally Posted by prymone

U look soft op thats all

I've been called many things, but never soft. 
smokin.gif
you are soft as hell
laugh.gif

brb gonna report shady looking people because im afraid
brb running because im paranoid
so what if dudes was acting ******ed in public dont mean they tryna do something to you
and you got a skateboard so if they do swing that +*%!

Back
Top Bottom