Being Followed Vol. Sketched out...

Originally Posted by highlife

probs wanna beat you for wearing supras 
30t6p3b.gif

for real tho.. illuminati
Who the hell skates with Supra Tk's??? Nah, I had Vans on at the time.
supra-tk-society-grey-patent-2.jpg

Camo.?.?. 

Timbs.?.?.  

Barking .?.?. 

Son... I think you almost got robbed by DMX !
laugh.gif

DMX_1.jpg

Dat boi really luv camo tho !
DMX-Ruff-Ryder.jpg

dmx.jpg

dmx_year_again.jpg

dmx_photo_0425.jpg

DMX.jpg

gal_dmx.jpg

Spoiler [+]
grrrr...      GRRRRRRRR...

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

ARF!!!!!
ARF!!!!!

DMX.jpg

AAARRRRFF!!!!!
AAARRRRFF!!!!!
AAARRRRFF!!!!!

lol that reminded me of one time when i was riding my bike home in the summer around when the sun was going down. Some car drove past the opposite way of me on the road and the passenger hung out with window with a burner in his hand and said something. I probly never road so fast in my life i think i saw the car again a block over too like they turned around and was trying to find me but it was like 4 blocks from my house and i was lookin like lance armstrong on a dyno.

Originally Posted by wheaties

lol that reminded me of one time when i was riding my bike home in the summer around when the sun was going down. Some car drove past the opposite way of me on the road and the passenger hung out with window with a burner in his hand and said something. I probly never road so fast in my life i think i saw the car again a block over too like they turned around and was trying to find me but it was like 4 blocks from my house and i was lookin like lance armstrong on a dyno.
laugh.gif

DOWNLOAD A "WIN-CHUNG" VIDEO

TRUST ME ...THANK ME FOR LIFE

YIKU

heart_attack_gif.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

heart_attack_gif.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom