Being made fun of for something you can't help, UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by NJstress03

I was 13 years old and 6'5".
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
So, are you 6'5'' now or have you grown even taller?

Being White, a majority of my close friends are black. If its a funny joke, I'll laugh but alotta times its just dumb and annoying.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont got no problems with short dudes

its the ones who with the napoleon complex i cant stand

also, if youre black and under 5'10 ill be fair an not even say 6 feet

sux for you
This is stupid.

I have black friends who are under 5' 10" and I'm failing to see how it sucks for them. They seem to be okay with it.

How different would it be if they weren't black?

I guess peep made fun of me having a lisp. I still have a small lisp to this day but its w.e. you have to be able to roast some1 back!

Originally Posted by 18key

Just start acting mad and challenge them to a fight when they make fun of you. Eventually, they'll think you have a short temper.
I literally loled
laugh.gif

Man, you can't come around where I'm from with that sensitive %!%+.

Yesterday at a cookout, my dude hopped out the car lookin like Creflow Dolla, so naturally we roasted him.

But bein where I'm from you best best believe he didnt just let N's roast him, he most def. roasted us back in a timely manner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by NJstress03

I was 13 years old and 6'5".
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
So, are you 6'5'' now or have you grown even taller?

Similar to me in Middle school in 6th grade people calld me girafe since I was 5'10 at that age 11. I haven't grown since maybe a inch or two. But itwas weird people tought I was a 8th grader at that time so it was kind of cool to.

Dude, don't let em get to you. Just be you. Just remember, not everyone can make cookies in a tree. Or maybe you can be a little male prostitute and go upon girls.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Dude, don't let em get to you. Just be you. Just remember, not everyone can make cookies in a tree. Or maybe you can be a little male prostitute and go up on girls.
Male prostitute, dude you just described the "Hung" ! "Seriously"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont got no problems with short dudes

its the ones who with the napoleon complex i cant stand

also, if youre black and under 5'10 ill be fair an not even say 6 feet

sux for you
+++ does that mean?

I pray you're black, and please explain your rationale with ignorance like that.

Back
Top Bottom