Being ugly & unattractive unappreciation.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Calling yourself ugly & unattractive won't help the wemenz flock to you.

Get a nice physique, keep yourself well groomed, acquiring some $$ would help and learn to love yourself bro.

How's a female gonna love you when you don't even love yourself?

VERY IMPORTANT!

How are you judging yourself? Who says you are ugly? You have to find what you like about yourself most and play on it. Surely there have been females that were attracted to you.

But as it has beensaid thoughout this thread, you will always be ugly if you think of yourself that way.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Calling yourself ugly & unattractive won't help the wemenz flock to you.

Get a nice physique, keep yourself well groomed, acquiring some $$ would help and learn to love yourself bro.

How's a female gonna love you when you don't even love yourself?

VERY IMPORTANT!

How are you judging yourself? Who says you are ugly? You have to find what you like about yourself most and play on it. Surely there have been females that were attracted to you.

But as it has beensaid thoughout this thread, you will always be ugly if you think of yourself that way.

Originally Posted by SouthCarolina23

Originally Posted by Adolf

Where the pics of your ugly !@@ ?

Yeah If Sam Cassel can get buns, there's hope for all mankind.

wags-09.jpg

Ugly is not an excuse!!!! I have seen dudes with no bread and facialy challenged with some cute chicks.

Ugly is not an excuse!!!! I have seen dudes with no bread and facialy challenged with some cute chicks.

i feel your pain op
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
really am starting to hate my life caue these stupid *%# issues that be in my life

i feel your pain op
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
really am starting to hate my life caue these stupid *%# issues that be in my life

Ugly dudes somewhat have an advantage, because they can get with ugly or fat chicks and no-one is gonna question them on it.

But straight up, I'm old as hell and I've never seen an ugly dude (with average money/status) consisently pull extremely attractive women for casual encounters. Regardless of confidence.

As an ugly dude, I feel like you need to present yourself as a potential life mate with a chick and then she can look past the looks. When you see an ugly dude with a bad chick 99 times out of 100, it's a serious relationship.

Money is cool but you gotta be raking in something serious for chicks to change their mind about messing with you. 80K a year ain't gonna get anything different than if you were making 40K.

Ugly dudes somewhat have an advantage, because they can get with ugly or fat chicks and no-one is gonna question them on it.

But straight up, I'm old as hell and I've never seen an ugly dude (with average money/status) consisently pull extremely attractive women for casual encounters. Regardless of confidence.

As an ugly dude, I feel like you need to present yourself as a potential life mate with a chick and then she can look past the looks. When you see an ugly dude with a bad chick 99 times out of 100, it's a serious relationship.

Money is cool but you gotta be raking in something serious for chicks to change their mind about messing with you. 80K a year ain't gonna get anything different than if you were making 40K.

All guys got a good chance, unless you're like horribly disfigured or something. Guys mostly agree that a girl is attractive or not, but females have very different opinions of males looks. 5/10 females are thinking Brad Pitt is attractive, 3 are not even feeling him at all and 3 are liking Johnny Depp and 1 Mel Gibson instead and 1 isn't into any of them at all. Difference is 9/10 of us guys can agree Jessica Alba/Jessica Biel is attractive. Females are feelin different types of guys way more than the other way around

All guys got a good chance, unless you're like horribly disfigured or something. Guys mostly agree that a girl is attractive or not, but females have very different opinions of males looks. 5/10 females are thinking Brad Pitt is attractive, 3 are not even feeling him at all and 3 are liking Johnny Depp and 1 Mel Gibson instead and 1 isn't into any of them at all. Difference is 9/10 of us guys can agree Jessica Alba/Jessica Biel is attractive. Females are feelin different types of guys way more than the other way around

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yeah get ripped and nonchalantly walk around public places without a shirt

i know alotta dudes that do this and still dont get no buns, though...
Wait so you know a lot of ripped dudes who walk around public with their shirts off?
laugh.gif
got em

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yeah get ripped and nonchalantly walk around public places without a shirt

i know alotta dudes that do this and still dont get no buns, though...
Wait so you know a lot of ripped dudes who walk around public with their shirts off?
laugh.gif
got em

Back
Top Bottom