Bel Air 5 Legit Check PLEASE HELP! (Good Reply=Repped)

Got these on eBay two weeks or so ago for $325 (bidding) and I'm concerned on the authenticity (Could they be like early release/unauthorized pairs?). The green Jumpman on the tongue is waaay off, if they are legit I'm surprised they passed quality control. The box looks on point and comes with the quality assurance sticker and everything else looks on point other then the soles not being as blue as I think they are supposed to be. That could simply be because they have been worn though. The tag on the box says StreetGame and I guess they sometimes sell fakes or something? I live in Orlando and have no idea what the company is. I can take more pictures if needed. Took me forever to upload all these pictures so all replies will be highly valued. Link to a Authentic vs Unauthorized video on the Bel Airs.    Link to what I think is Streetgames contact on yellow pages. http://www.yellowpages.com/albany-ny/mip/streetgame-458217012?lid=458217012  . SORRY THAT THE IMAGES ARE DOWNLOAD ONLY, MY COMPUTER WOULDN'T LET ME COPY AND PASTE. Thanks.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom