Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

e2d35969e2c39d09aff92e06e64dcb6e0e9d899.jpg

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

HOLD UP.

BEN BALLER. I been a fan of yours for a few years now...but you look like a SUPER lame. 

That was an amazing story and I wish that on NOBODY. Frankly...only you know what parts of that you're lying about and on that point, I don't care... But you went about that wrong and all the hate you got on NT just today was warranted whether or not you agree with it.

Its the internet bruh. When are dudes gonna learn to stop airing themselves out. If you care so much to post it we CLEARLY pinched a nerve. You set yourself up to explain all of this.  The best way to !#%% on somebody is to KEEP winning and NEVER acknowledge them. EVER. You look like a bitter immature teenager who is mad his toes got stepped on and decided to flaunt around like anyone really and truly cares. It makes you look weak. I'm not calling you weak but it MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK. 

Furthermore if you felt pressure from your girl to validate your relationship to the world...EFF HER!!! Do you homie. If you love your girl, LOVE HER. You don't need any chick who has to validate her existence to everyone else. You parading each other around like that. What type of display is that? Its CORNY. 

Best of luck in the marriage though. 
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

HOLD UP.

BEN BALLER. I been a fan of yours for a few years now...but you look like a SUPER lame. 

That was an amazing story and I wish that on NOBODY. Frankly...only you know what parts of that you're lying about and on that point, I don't care... But you went about that wrong and all the hate you got on NT just today was warranted whether or not you agree with it.

Its the internet bruh. When are dudes gonna learn to stop airing themselves out. If you care so much to post it we CLEARLY pinched a nerve. You set yourself up to explain all of this.  The best way to !#%% on somebody is to KEEP winning and NEVER acknowledge them. EVER. You look like a bitter immature teenager who is mad his toes got stepped on and decided to flaunt around like anyone really and truly cares. It makes you look weak. I'm not calling you weak but it MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK. 

Furthermore if you felt pressure from your girl to validate your relationship to the world...EFF HER!!! Do you homie. If you love your girl, LOVE HER. You don't need any chick who has to validate her existence to everyone else. You parading each other around like that. What type of display is that? Its CORNY. 

Best of luck in the marriage though. 
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

HOLD UP.

Shut up dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif

HOLD UP.

Shut up dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

HOLD UP.

Shut up dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

aint nothin wrong with writing on NT, better than being a ghost. 

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

HOLD UP.

Shut up dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

aint nothin wrong with writing on NT, better than being a ghost. 

a yr is a touch quick all that 30+ talk means nothng....if you make mistakes all your life and don't learn from them, you will make them later in life...im not the biggest fan of dude but hey if it works out for him more power to him. If in that time you see her as the "one", so be it. i just hope that you have lived with her for an extended period of time to see what that dynamic will be like

a yr is a touch quick all that 30+ talk means nothng....if you make mistakes all your life and don't learn from them, you will make them later in life...im not the biggest fan of dude but hey if it works out for him more power to him. If in that time you see her as the "one", so be it. i just hope that you have lived with her for an extended period of time to see what that dynamic will be like

.... wow ... i'm glad i stayed after work ...

congrats ... hope it works out ... i really do ... like someone said ... if it works, it works, if not ...

50 pages

insert every popcorn gif

.... wow ... i'm glad i stayed after work ...

congrats ... hope it works out ... i really do ... like someone said ... if it works, it works, if not ...

50 pages

insert every popcorn gif

Back
Top Bottom