Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

I completely forgot about sasha singleton...I wonder if I still have my old girlfriends playboy with her in it...weird.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

80226fa2f75237da0cae79ff0caf34745436da14.gif

This should be epic...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Money cant buy Sex skills...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

it's not even that...she's just a typical hot slutty chick...probably has cheated on EVERY bf before...this dude actually thought she'd settle downtho...and damn he bought her a huge rock too
laugh.gif

sucks for him, but can't help but laugh at some of the posts

Damn! I think almost every gif appropriate for this situation has been posted already..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

That article screams fake.

You're a big club promoter and type like a 14 year old girl?

I bet your pulling tail on the regular.

I bet this Sasha woman wasn't even in Vegas on that apparent date.

sorry bro she def was there:

"woke up sunday cranky and with a bad headache... my baby was leaving for vegas for 2 days for a pokertournament modeling gig and I was packing to hit the OC and hang with my bro Jonas....okay, this is where it gets crazy... both me and myfiance' started to drink in 2 different states/cities around the same time.... I got trashed, she gottrashed! neither 1 of us called each other until around 11pm (thats around the time both of us woke up) she got kicked out of Tao and I got kicked out of Monarch Beach Hotel.... both of us for being belligerent! lol. I guess we were meant to be huh? jesus... I don't even remember anything damn"

straight from ben ballers blog.

thats not to say that this person didnt read the exact same blog post and use it to concoct a convincing story as well. all im saying is she was def there anddef drunk off her butt.

From his blog...

both me and my fiance' started to drink in 2 different states/cities around the same time.... I got trashed, she got trashed! neither 1 of us called each other until around 11pm (thats around the time both of us woke up) she got kicked out of Tao and I got kicked out of Monarch Beach Hotel.... both of us for being belligerent! lol. I guess we were meant to be huh? jesus... I don't even remember anything damn

33csp4g.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

That article screams fake.

You're a big club promoter and type like a 14 year old girl?

I bet your pulling tail on the regular.

I bet this Sasha woman wasn't even in Vegas on that apparent date.

sorry bro she def was there:

"woke up sunday cranky and with a bad headache... my baby was leaving for vegas for 2 days for a poker tournament modeling gig and I was packing to hit the OC and hang with my bro Jonas....
okay, this is where it gets crazy... both me and my fiance' started to drink in 2 different states/cities around the same time.... I got trashed, she got trashed! neither 1 of us called each other until around 11pm (thats around the time both of us woke up) she got kicked out of Tao and I got kicked out of Monarch Beach Hotel.... both of us for being belligerent! lol. I guess we were meant to be huh? jesus... I don't even remember anything damn"

straight from ben ballers blog.

and the plot thickens

real talk though, anybody coulda seen that on BB's blog and ran with it and made the story up

(I cant believe Im back in this thread)

Back
Top Bottom