Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben if you was a real man you would have not have aired her ##@# out over the internet, you acting like a straight female doing that. Take the L and move onson.

Originally Posted by JD617

ElderWatson just hit the nail on the head. Might as well lock this mess up now.

When you base your entire life off of material things, this is what ends up happening.

"LOOK HOW ICY MY JEWELS ARE, THEY'RE *#$@@$%$ ON ANYTHING ELSE IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!"

"LOOK HOW LOUD AND FAST MY M5 IS, NOTHING OUT THERE CAN TOUCH THIS IN A DRAG RACE!!! FERRARIS, LAMBOS, PSHH MY M5 !@@** ON ALL OF THEM!!!"

"LOOK HOW HOT MY GIRLFRIEND IS!!! SHE'S A MODEL, YOU KNOW!!!"

At the end of the day, what do you really have in life? Sometimes I wonder if this dude would even be able to function if he was just a regular Joe Schmo driving a Camry with a girlfriend that he likes because of who she is as a person. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he shouldn't aspire to have nice things or have a hot gf, I mean who doesn't? But he just strikes me as being so over the top with his materialism that I wonder if he would have any self esteem at all if he was just a regular guy. Seems to me that he needs the jewels and flashy cars and attention from celebrities to have any validation in his life. Maybe I'm wrong, I've never met the guy. It's just funny to me how so many of you used to idolize him.

*shrugs*

Just my two cents...

Sorry for the Dr. Phil-sounding post.
What you speak is the truth duke. Ben always came off to me as a very insecure dude, whose life is filled with emptiness. Even though I clowedhim in past threads about being a simp, I very much feel sorry for him right now.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Her skin do look mad soft and smooth though.

laugh.gif
*Denzel* My Man *Denzel*

Originally Posted by RuleOfThirds

The way I look at it, is he's BITTER. Now that it didn't work for him, he wants to SALT her game, which is a damn shame. If he was really a G about it, he would have kept it to himself and show her and the world it ain't phasing him.
tired.gif

This

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by JD617

ElderWatson just hit the nail on the head. Might as well lock this mess up now.

When you base your entire life off of material things, this is what ends up happening.

"LOOK HOW ICY MY JEWELS ARE, THEY'RE *#$@@$%$ ON ANYTHING ELSE IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!"

"LOOK HOW LOUD AND FAST MY M5 IS, NOTHING OUT THERE CAN TOUCH THIS IN A DRAG RACE!!! FERRARIS, LAMBOS, PSHH MY M5 !@@** ON ALL OF THEM!!!"

"LOOK HOW HOT MY GIRLFRIEND IS!!! SHE'S A MODEL, YOU KNOW!!!"

At the end of the day, what do you really have in life? Sometimes I wonder if this dude would even be able to function if he was just a regular Joe Schmo driving a Camry with a girlfriend that he likes because of who she is as a person. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he shouldn't aspire to have nice things or have a hot gf, I mean who doesn't? But he just strikes me as being so over the top with his materialism that I wonder if he would have any self esteem at all if he was just a regular guy. Seems to me that he needs the jewels and flashy cars and attention from celebrities to have any validation in his life. Maybe I'm wrong, I've never met the guy. It's just funny to me how so many of you used to idolize him.

*shrugs*

Just my two cents...

Sorry for the Dr. Phil-sounding post.
What you speak is the truth duke. Ben always came off to me as a very insecure dude, whose life is filled with emptiness. Even though I clowed him in past threads about being a simp, I very much feel sorry for him right now.

Ben is good at what he does and he has become extremely successful by doing so. He makes sales and no one buys your goods/story unless you shove it down theirthroat. Thats how the entertainment/music/retail industry works...Thats how life works, its all based on presentation. This man sells you dreams and he does soby selling himself. That doesnt consist of driving a Camry.

Why would a dude with so much frequent a place like NT with inside stories and flashing mad jewels and name dropping more thanThe Game in his first album? It's all about relativity. In his world though he has stuff, in relation to multi-million dollar artists and athletes itisn't much. So in order to be admired and followed and revered you take the show to less "fortunate" masses. They will praise you. Seems to workperfectly on this forum.

Real talk peeps, just be comfortable in your own skin...not saying you have to be content and stagnant, but while you are reaching for your goals becomfortable with yourself...you will not find true comfort externally if you are lacking comfort internally. It will just lead you to excessive indulgences totry to make up the void.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Why would a dude with so much frequent a place like NT with inside stories and flashing mad jewels and name dropping more than The Game in his first album? It's all about relativity. In his world though he has stuff, in relation to multi-million dollar artists and athletes it isn't much. So in order to be admired and followed and revered you take the show to less "fortunate" masses. They will praise you. Seems to work perfectly on this forum.

Real talk peeps, just be comfortable in your own skin...not saying you have to be content and stagnant, but while you are reaching for your goals be comfortable with yourself...you will not find true comfort externally if you are lacking comfort internally. It will just lead you to excessive indulgences to try to make up the void.

- i dont think its that easy. i mean Ben has been here a whole lot longer than a lot of us. now im not certain how much of a name he had for himself when hegot here but im guessing it wasnt too big (i may be wrong).

- what i do know is back when he was just starting out on NT he wasnt the only one on NT making moves (RetroKid, AM, plus a few other celeb names ive seendropped here and there as old NT regulars). and back then (i assume) his stories were like stories shared amongst freinds or people (at least a few) doing someof the same things he was. but over time it became like musical chairs and he's one of the only old memebers still around where now you get these new catsmesmorized by his stories. and im betting a large part of him still here had to do with the Jewelery thread and/or general promotion through interacting onNT.......(again, i may be wrong about this as well.)

- i mean, i do see where some people take his name dropping the wrong way, i just never seen it like that. and never thought his stories stemed from wherepeople claimed they did........

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Why would a dude with so much frequent a place like NT with inside stories and flashing mad jewels and name dropping more than The Game in his first album? It's all about relativity. In his world though he has stuff, in relation to multi-million dollar artists and athletes it isn't much. So in order to be admired and followed and revered you take the show to less "fortunate" masses. They will praise you. Seems to work perfectly on this forum.

Real talk peeps, just be comfortable in your own skin...not saying you have to be content and stagnant, but while you are reaching for your goals be comfortable with yourself...you will not find true comfort externally if you are lacking comfort internally. It will just lead you to excessive indulgences to try to make up the void.

- i dont think its that easy. i mean Ben has been here a whole lot longer than a lot of us. now im not certain how much of a name he had for himself when he got here but im guessing it wasnt too big (i may be wrong).

- what i do know is back when he was just starting out on NT he wasnt the only one on NT making moves (RetroKid, AM, plus a few other celeb names ive seen dropped here and there as old NT regulars). and back then (i assume) his stories were like stories shared amongst freinds or people (at least a few) doing some of the same things he was. but over time it became like musical chairs and he's one of the only old memebers still around where now you get these new cats mesmorized by his stories. and im betting a large part of him still here had to do with the Jewelery thread and/or general promotion through interacting on NT.......(again, i may be wrong about this as well.)

- i mean, i do see where some people take his name dropping the wrong way, i just never seen it like that. and never thought his stories stemed from where people claimed they did........
Nah, fam, you got it all wrong. Dudes always been turned off by Ben's "showoff" attitude since the beginning of time. At the sametime there's always been those dudes who were enamored with this dude's life, wishing they could live it one day. I swear I've never seen ademographic like NT where these kids will go to leaps and bounds to e-kiss a strangers meat tip. It honestly boggles my mind.

ben needs to post the nudes now
nerd.gif

oh wait
eyes.gif

im glad he deaded that broad. she fine and everything, but cmon man? coke? get outta here

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i dont think its that easy. i mean Ben has been here a whole lot longer than a lot of us. now im not certain how much of a name he had for himself when he got here but im guessing it wasnt too big (i may be wrong).

- what i do know is back when he was just starting out on NT he wasnt the only one on NT making moves (RetroKid, AM, plus a few other celeb names ive seen dropped here and there as old NT regulars). and back then (i assume) his stories were like stories shared amongst freinds or people (at least a few) doing some of the same things he was. but over time it became like musical chairs and he's one of the only old memebers still around where now you get these new cats mesmorized by his stories. and im betting a large part of him still here had to do with the Jewelery thread and/or general promotion through interacting on NT.......(again, i may be wrong about this as well.)

- i mean, i do see where some people take his name dropping the wrong way, i just never seen it like that. and never thought his stories stemed from where people claimed they did........
Nah, fam, you got it all wrong. Dudes always been turned off by Ben's "showoff" attitude since the beginning of time. At the same time there's always been those dudes who were enamored with this dude's life, wishing they could live it one day. I swear I've never seen a demographic like NT where these kids will go to leaps and bounds to e-kiss a strangers meat tip. It honestly boggles my mind.

- point taken. ive only been here since 03? so i dont know the full history......

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

I didnt check the thread, but did she return his plaque?
roll.gif

sashaplaque.jpg

You guys, get your own lives
laugh.gif

DF? Is this foreelz? I got banned in January, came back last month. Damn I missed out a bunch of *##+! What was the plaque for?

....and
roll.gif
@ dude that bumped that thread. i aint touching it with a 10foot pole, Dirty might just ban all who posted in it, the bump was foul though.....

Nah, fam, you got it all wrong. Dudes always been turned off by Ben's "showoff" attitude since the beginning of time. At the same time there's always been those dudes who were enamored with this dude's life, wishing they could live it one day. I swear I've never seen a demographic like NT where these kids will go to leaps and bounds to e-kiss a strangers meat tip. It honestly boggles my mind.
cosign x 10

dudes was really like

3144089077_72934c5e24.jpg

whenever he told a story

First of all I am not a "kid." I am a grown *$! man with a professional occupation. I never met Ben Baller/Ktown but ever since Ijoined NT, dude has been the only one that I know of giving back (Besides Methodman and his charities) to this community. The Los Angeles' summits hewould setup and gave out giveaways. I have never been to a summit but just reading on those threads and seeing how those NTers enjoyed the game/summit, itgave me a small glimpse of what kind of person this Ben Baller is. I only know a handful of people in this world that would go out of their way for"strangers" to that degree.

So for that I respect the guy and I can easily praise the man for giving back to Niketalk in that manner. Personally I could care less about the jewelry,cars, etc., those are just materialistic things that I don't admire. I don't live that lifestyle nor do I care to.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

First of all I am not a "kid." I am a grown *$! man with a professional occupation. I never met Ben Baller/Ktown but ever since I joined NT, dude has been the only one that I know of giving back (Besides Methodman and his charities) to this community. The Los Angeles' summits he would setup and gave out giveaways. I have never been to a summit but just reading on those threads and seeing how those NTers enjoyed the game/summit, it gave me a small glimpse of what kind of person this Ben Baller is. I only know a handful of people in this world that would go out of their way for "strangers" to that degree.

So for that I respect the guy and I can easily praise the man for giving back to Niketalk in that manner. Personally I could care less about the jewelry, cars, etc., those are just materialistic things that I don't admire. I don't live that lifestyle nor do I care to.
A lot of people on this board live vicariously through the dude though, and that's something you have to take into consideration. I don'tknow dude personally, but I'm going to play devils advocate when looking at his "good deeds" when giving out stuff to random folks on NT.

In your lifetime, have you ever known anyone who would stunt non-stop etc as a means for attracting attention and possibly WINNING over friends? Pretty muchall a front to hide numerous insecurities....there are people like this in all walks of life. People who attract others due to what they have, and NOT becauseof their personality. It's easy to take advantage of folks who do this to themselves.

Originally Posted by OldDogPR

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Ben played that $!+# well....handled it like a man.
Are you serious? Handled it like a man?

Foreelz, he would have kept it to himself. This public rant just shows how bitter and hurt he was. Since he is in the public eye, best thing he could havedone for his image was keep it to himself.

Originally Posted by RuleOfThirds

Originally Posted by OldDogPR

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Ben played that $!+# well....handled it like a man.
Are you serious? Handled it like a man?

Foreelz, he would have kept it to himself. This public rant just shows how bitter and hurt he was. Since he is in the public eye, best thing he could have done for his image was keep it to himself.

Simpin' aint easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom