Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by RuleOfThirds

Originally Posted by OldDogPR

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Ben played that $!+# well....handled it like a man.
Are you serious? Handled it like a man?

Foreelz, he would have kept it to himself. This public rant just shows how bitter and hurt he was. Since he is in the public eye, best thing he could have done for his image was keep it to himself.

Simpin' aint easy

Dude was so desperate to save face he had to write an essay. Not so manly.

He went that Oprah Winfrey Show route word to Whitney.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

What you speak is the truth duke. Ben always came off to me as a very insecure dude, whose life is filled with emptiness. Even though I clowed him in past threads about being a simp, I very much feel sorry for him right now.
EXACTLY my feelings about dude ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

What you speak is the truth duke. Ben always came off to me as a very insecure dude, whose life is filled with emptiness. Even though I clowed him in past threads about being a simp, I very much feel sorry for him right now.
EXACTLY my feelings about dude ...
co-sign

if anyone got a password to the sasha site pm me. i wanna see what the fuss is all about... she got a pretty face def.

this was life giving him five across the eyes and karma handing him an L. what kills me the most is how people glorify this dude and talk about how he'sbeen nothing but real, since when is real all about appearances? dude is about as real as that reality show thats been in the works since 2006
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

this was life giving him five across the eyes and karma handing him an L. what kills me the most is how people glorify this dude and talk about how he's been nothing but real, since when is real all about appearances? dude is about as real as that reality show thats been in the works since 2006
grin.gif
didn't you go to L.A. to see him though?

Originally Posted by knightngale

this was life giving him five across the eyes and karma handing him an L. what kills me the most is how people glorify this dude and talk about how he's been nothing but real, since when is real all about appearances? dude is about as real as that reality show thats been in the works since 2006
grin.gif
Was she the one in the pics after the dodger game
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by knightngale

grin.gif
Was she the one in the pics after the dodger game
nerd.gif
You guys are completely missing the point

i didn't go to LA to see him. i went to LA to see a bunch of people (bowserella, former coworkers, dom kennedy...), a mini vacation to get out of new york.Ben Baller only came into the picture maybe 2 days before i left when a mutual friend told him i was going there and he offered me a ticket to the NT summit.

Explain him having you in the crucifix position on some Anderson Silva +@*

Originally Posted by 0cks

like ive said a million times before we were in his house watching MI3 while he was waiting for a phone call smoking some weed and he wanted totake a picture of me, i looked like %*** and i didnt want to have NT speculating on the nature of me chilling with him either like they did with some othergirl in like 06. he says he's gonna get a picture on way or another so he tickles me and flips me over and pins me to the couch and takes pictures playingaround, promising to delete them later. i forgot all about it because some drama went down and i had to go. i had no interest in ben, i liked dom and dom and ben were cool why would i even bother him? i had confided in ben for some odd reason that dom was acting maad weird andsomething i said was miscontrued. endresult: i was made out to be the bad guy. :kanye shrug:

like ive said a million times before we were in his house watching MI3 while he was waiting for a phone call smoking some weed and he wanted to take a picture of me, i looked like %*** and i didnt want to have NT speculating on the nature of me chilling with him either like they did with some other girl in like 06. he says he's gonna get a picture on way or another so he tickles me and flips me over and pins me to the couch and takes pictures playing around, promising to delete them later. i forgot all about it because some drama went down and i had to go. i had no interest in ben, i liked dom and dom and ben were cool why would i even bother him? i had confided in ben for some odd reason that dom was acting maad weird andsomething i said was miscontrued. end result: i was made out to be the bad guy. :kanye shrug:

laugh.gif
You sure about that?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

like ive said a million times before we were in his house watching MI3 while he was waiting for a phone call smoking some weed and he wanted to take a picture of me, i looked like %*** and i didnt want to have NT speculating on the nature of me chilling with him either like they did with some other girl in like 06. he says he's gonna get a picture on way or another so he tickles me and flips me over and pins me to the couch and takes pictures playing around, promising to delete them later. i forgot all about it because some drama went down and i had to go. i had no interest in ben, i liked dom and dom and ben were cool why would i even bother him? i had confided in ben for some odd reason that dom was acting maad weird andsomething i said was miscontrued. end result: i was made out to be the bad guy. :kanye shrug:

laugh.gif
You sure about that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Late80s wrote:

0cks wrote:

like ive said a million times before we were in his house watching MI3 while he was waiting for a phone call smoking some weed and he
wanted to take a picture of me, i looked like %*** and i didnt want to have NT speculating on the nature of me chilling with him either like they did with
some other girl in like 06
. he says he's gonna get a picture on way or another so he tickles me and flips me over and pins me to the
couch and takes pictures playing around, promising to delete them later.
i forgot all about it because some drama went down and i had to go.
i had no interest in ben, i liked dom and dom and ben were cool why would i even bother him? i had confided in ben for some odd reason that dom was acting
maad weird andsomething i said was miscontrued. end result: i was made out to be the bad guy. :kanye shrug:

laugh.gif
You sure about that?
laugh.gif

Post BadBoy .Gif It's about to get real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom