Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Just saw those beef curtains
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same here...

So why did he do this again? Cuz she cheated on him? Or is that wut he said wasn't true? Or cuz she's just crazy? I'm just so unsure at thismoment.

Its just some stupid___about her carrying his seed and how ugly she is
If thats all you got from it your a damn fool and a failure at life.

No reponse from you needed, you said enough in one sentence.

Theres a saying in spanish, basically it says "Better to be alone then with bad company"

I honestly feel bad for Ben, but on a lighter note I would love to party with SS and do some rails with her. She seems like a wild chick and cokeheads arealways fun... they keep you on your toes, make you feel alive!

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by 0cks

Explain him having you in the crucifix position on some Anderson Silva +@*
like ive said a million times before we were in his house watching MI3 while he was waiting for a phone call smoking some weed and he wanted to take a picture of me, i looked like %*** and i didnt want to have NT speculating on the nature of me chilling with him either like they did with some other girl in like 06. he says he's gonna get a picture on way or another so he tickles me and flips me over and pins me to the couch and takes pictures playing around, promising to delete them later. i forgot all about it because some drama went down and i had to go. i had no interest in ben, i liked dom and dom and ben were cool why would i even bother him? i had confided in ben for some odd reason that dom was acting maad weird andsomething i said was miscontrued. end result: i was made out to be the bad guy. :kanye shrug:

laugh.gif
You sure about that?
laugh.gif

random thought

so ben was messin with an underaged girl at the time?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I honestly feel bad for Ben, but on a lighter note I would love to party with SS and do some rails with her. She seems like a wild chick and cokeheads are always fun... they keep you on your toes, make you feel alive!

this.

Originally Posted by RuleOfThirds

Originally Posted by jcinista

if anyone got a password to the sasha site pm me. i wanna see what the fuss is all about... she got a pretty face def.
Im not gonna post the link up and get banned again. Go to google and type in Sasha Singleton Nude. Click on the first link. Your welcome!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the comments

read bens other blog about his other ex,
smh.gif

''I was like jesus, I've known paris since she was 15 years old before she was famous and don't care to kick it with her too tough''

It's when he throws in extra stuff like that it makes me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom