Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

''I was like jesus, I've known paris since she was 15 years old before she was famous and don't care to kick it with her too tough''

It's when he throws in extra stuff like that it makes me mad.
U mad?

Originally Posted by asmathews

air that slaw out
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont feel bad for this guy at all. He likes sharing his stories of how great his life is, to "regular" people like us. Wow, youre with an importmodel, im impressed. From what i gathered, people had warned him about this woman, yet he didnt want to believe it, because he held her so high, and somethinglike this couldnt possibly happen to him.

Some of you kids need a real role model. I understand that Ben is a Niketalk E-Super Hero to some of you younger guys and probably some of you older guys, butc'mon. Some of you need to get off his jock, judging by some responses.

This is exactly what he wants...more attention. Does someone really post such a snoozer of a blog, because he doesnt want attention? I think not. As someonestated before, just because hes got the nicest cars, iciest jewelry, hottest girl(not so much anymore...personally, i think her boobs sag), etc...doesnt meanhe has EVERYTHING and life is all good. I think coming on here and having people compliment him and telling him how great he is, makes him feel better becausehes lacking something in another area.

Just cuz you have it all, doesnt mean you have everything.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

''I was like jesus, I've known paris since she was 15 years old before she was famous and don't care to kick it with her too tough''

It's when he throws in extra stuff like that it makes me mad.
U mad?

no..thanks for asking about my feelings though stud.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

I dont feel bad for this guy at all. He likes sharing his stories of how great his life is, to "regular" people like us. Wow, youre with an import model, im impressed. From what i gathered, people had warned him about this woman, yet he didnt want to believe it, because he held her so high, and something like this couldnt possibly happen to him.

Some of you kids need a real role model. I understand that Ben is a Niketalk E-Super Hero to some of you younger guys and probably some of you older guys, but c'mon. Some of you need to get off his jock, judging by some responses.

This is exactly what he wants...more attention. Does someone really post such a snoozer of a blog, because he doesnt want attention? I think not. As someone stated before, just because hes got the nicest cars, iciest jewelry, hottest girl(not so much anymore...personally, i think her boobs sag), etc...doesnt mean he has EVERYTHING and life is all good. I think coming on here and having people compliment him and telling him how great he is, makes him feel better because hes lacking something in another area.

While I dont believe it applys to Ben litterally but the this TI line says it all

UnHappy with the riches cause you piss poor morally. I believe Ben is one of the few decent guys out in LA living a semblance of that life. All those women whoas pretty as they are typically bring a person down. Because he spent a portion of his life chasing those women and now wants to find a soulmate he shouldntlook in that industry unless he finds a special person. If you willing to trick off(not intending to offend) look anywhere, be honest and be willing to learnto love. Not be so desperate for love that you ignore a persons bad habits to the point you condone them. If you have feelings for the person then show her,encourage her to change. You cannot be hipocritical. Its obvious she cant handle alcohol, its obvious she has mental issues if you love her enough support her.But If not find someone you connect with who can handle it in moderation. Find someone who understands that its apart of your job When your in a relationshipthat you care about you have to allow it to grow, but dont take so much %%!%*+!+ that you get the short end. If your willing to make sacrafices then it willwork if not well your never gone find true love.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I dont feel bad for this guy at all. He likes sharing his stories of how great his life is, to "regular" people like us. Wow, youre with an import model, im impressed. From what i gathered, people had warned him about this woman, yet he didnt want to believe it, because he held her so high, and something like this couldnt possibly happen to him.

Some of you kids need a real role model. I understand that Ben is a Niketalk E-Super Hero to some of you younger guys and probably some of you older guys, but c'mon. Some of you need to get off his jock, judging by some responses.

This is exactly what he wants...more attention. Does someone really post such a snoozer of a blog, because he doesnt want attention? I think not. As someone stated before, just because hes got the nicest cars, iciest jewelry, hottest girl(not so much anymore...personally, i think her boobs sag), etc...doesnt mean he has EVERYTHING and life is all good. I think coming on here and having people compliment him and telling him how great he is, makes him feel better because hes lacking something in another area.

While I dont believe it applys to Ben litterally but the this TI line says it all

UnHappy with the riches cause you piss poor morally. I believe Ben is one of the few decent guys out in LA living a semblance of that life. All those women who as pretty as they are typically bring a person down. Because he spent a portion of his life chasing those women and now wants to find a soulmate he shouldnt look in that industry unless he finds a special person. If you willing to trick off(not intending to offend) look anywhere, be honest and be willing to learn to love. Not be so desperate for love that you ignore a persons bad habits to the point you condone them. If you have feelings for the person then show her, encourage her to change. You cannot be hipocritical. Its obvious she cant handle alcohol, its obvious she has mental issues if you love her enough support her. But If not find someone you connect with who can handle it in moderation. Find someone who understands that its apart of your job When your in a relationship that you care about you have to allow it to grow, but dont take so much %%!%*+!+ that you get the short end. If your willing to make sacrafices then it will work even with another person if not well your never gone find true love.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

gangsta207therevolution wrote:

plumber E 20 wrote:

UnHappy with the riches cause you piss poor morally. I believe Ben is one of the few decent guys out in LA living a semblance of that life. All those women who as pretty as they are typically bring a person down. Because he spent a portion of his life chasing those women and now wants to find a soulmate he shouldnt look in that industry unless he finds a special person. If you willing to trick off(not intending to offend) look anywhere, be honest and be willing to learn to love. Not be so desperate for love that you ignore a persons bad habits to the point you condone them. If you have feelings for the person then show her, encourage her to change. You cannot be hipocritical. Its obvious she cant handle alcohol, its obvious she has mental issues if you love her enough support her. But If not find someone you connect with who can handle it in moderation. Find someone who understands that its apart of your job When your in a relationship that you care about you have to allow it to grow, but dont take so much %%!%*+!+ that you get the short end. If your willing to make sacrafices then it will work even with another person if not well your never gone find true love.

How you gon quote yourself like you T.D jakes

I don't think Ben is a 'hero' to anyone, certainly not some of us older dudes on here. I think some got caught up in the materialstuff he posts and who he has hung out with, and that's unfortunate, but I do know that he's contributed to summits and gatherings.

Did you really just type out that whole thing?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

i sat here and read the whole thing, and i definitely give ben baller props for willingly exposing details about himself and his relationship with sashasingleton. so no disrespect to him, but i feel that he should have recognized things were going to eventually go sour between the both of them earlier on. itseemed like he was willing to do everything and anything for her, while she was unable/refused to reciprocate. it appears as if he would bend over backwards toplease/help her (going as far as changing his lifestyle and letting a lot of things slide) and understandably since he loved her. but she couldn't evenstop drinking and abusing drugs while pregnant with his child? that in itself is enough for me to drop a woman with no reservations.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Did you really just type out that whole thing?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Isnt it past your bedtime son? You have school in a few hours. I, unlike yourself, am capable of compiling more that one complete sentence,followed by emoticons.

Isnt it past your bedtime son? You have school in a few hours. I, unlike yourself, am capable of compiling more that one complete sentence, followed by emoticons.
That was an amazing rebuttal, my good man! In fact, I do not have school tomorrow morning. I am a college student! An English major, to be morespecific. I am just laughing at you (at you, not with you, obviously) because you spent such a great deal of time to type that ridiculousness on a messageboard. You seem to be highly emotional when it comes to the subject of Ben Baller. Did he do something to personally harm you? It seems as if you know him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom