Ben Shapiro tha P God.

I'm listening to a YouTuber discuss this wap video now. To think.... This is somewhat the norm but Ciara's ride video was deemed too much in 2010 lol.
I don't agree with Ben all the time, but a lot of the time he's on point with facts and people retort with feelings. Dude is just HIGHLY disciplined and most people can't fathom that mentality.
Dads of kids in your home, are you ok with them watching that? Esp daughters?

Last edited:
Ben Shapiro OBLITERATES libtard sjw marxist feminazi with SCIENCE, EVIDENCE, HARD FACTS and LOGIC in 0.0003 SECONDS (GONE SEXUAL) (UNEDITED)

/s

conservatives hate this song bruh

Ben Shapiro know damn well he paying good money for something like this every other weekend

D2FE3DB6-572C-421E-89BE-8D7C5BAEEE1D.gif

I'm listening to a YouTuber discuss this wap video now. To think.... This is somewhat the norm but Ciara's ride video was deemed too much in 2010 lol.
I don't agree with Ben all the time, but a lot of the time he's on point with facts and people retort with feelings. Dude is just HIGHLY disciplined and most people can't fathom that mentality.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Come get your man

aepps20 aepps20 needs to start charging royalties for his flow

I don't agree with [redacted] all the time, but a lot of the time he's on point with facts and people retort with feelings.

one, a LOT of stuff you say makes more sense now

two, please continue arguing points for [redacted] cuz this thread bout to be fire if you do

my kid hates both of these women :lol:

Why would I let my 9 year old daughter watch this? And who is saying that parents should be okay with their kids watching it? :lol:

Some stuff is adult-oriented. This song/video is nothing different. Just like I wouldn’t let my daughter watch some R-rated horror movie because....she’s a kid. Now my oldest in college? I’d have zero issue because she’s grown.

How about holding parents accountable for what their kids watch instead of trying to control what artists do? Just a thought.

he is well read. Doesnt mean he is smart. He equates this video to represent feminism? And so, what if does? Whats wrong with having a woman responsible for HER body speak on her needs/desires.

he does this **** with race relations and insinuates racism isnt as bad becuase this law was passed and that policy is in place. . Its lazy this is lazy

And nah my daughters cant watch this. But when are okd enough to make decisions they can rap about whatever the **** they want.

They really trying to make this a controversy :rolleyes

Acting like people haven't heard sexually charged lyrics from Lil' Kim, Foxy Brown, La Chat, Trina, Khia, Nicki Minaj before this.

Anything to deflect from what the orange clown is doing.

tenor.gif

Mans serious with this bull**** too :rofl: :rofl:

Ben Shipiro is a grifter. Conservatives are mad because Cardi B is a vocal supporter of progressives and the Democratic Party. They just peddle this culture war bull**** because their simple fans want something to chew on.

You are just a mark to him.

Last edited:

.... modern america. Kids go on FB, IG, Twitter, Tik Tok, etc. WHERE RAUNCH, DEBAUCHERY and sexual imagery is HIGHLY prevalent. I don’t have kids. But when my cousins kids watch roblox and some of these youtubers, the language they use is VILE as hell.

people are hypocritical out here.

social media is basically 85% sexual content, imagery and discussions. Most these people aka parents don’t care. And it’s ridiculous

Besides be a bigot and scumbag, Ben Shipiro is a grade-A grifter and a highly educated idiot.

The internet and other pundits be having whole segments clowning his buffoonery.

Dude once said that rising sea levels due to climate change was not gonna be a big deal because people that live along the coast will just sell their houses and move. Of course he said this in front of a friendly audience so no one asked the obvious question. Sell their houses to who Ben, who is gonna buy a house that is underwater? :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom