Bengals To Listen To Offers For Carson Palmer........

The GM in me says make a 3 way trade. Carson to the 9ners, Mays to Philly and Kolb to the Nati. Works wonders for all 3 teams.

The GM in me says make a 3 way trade. Carson to the 9ners, Mays to Philly and Kolb to the Nati. Works wonders for all 3 teams.

I can't believe there's people saying they would take him.
he's been terrible since that injury...

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Don't be fooled by the media pushing the idea of a QB driven league. He's still better then the bottom half of the starters in this league. If that means anything. Minny and SF look like 2 perfect fits to me.

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Don't be fooled by the media pushing the idea of a QB driven league. He's still better then the bottom half of the starters in this league. If that means anything. Minny and SF look like 2 perfect fits to me.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

If all the Eagles would need for Kolb is Taylor Mays, the lets cut out the third team. Mays for Kolb straight up sounds better to me.

If all the Eagles would need for Kolb is Taylor Mays, the lets cut out the third team. Mays for Kolb straight up sounds better to me.

<--- Jelly
mad.gif
frown.gif

I guess I'm one of the few Niner fans that don't really want him.
laugh.gif
He's better than Smith, but who isn't? Other than Carr...

I guess I'm one of the few Niner fans that don't really want him.
laugh.gif
He's better than Smith, but who isn't? Other than Carr...

Back
Top Bottom