Best ab workout machine on the market?

There are many ab machines out there at the moment. Some being gimmicks and others showing results. My question is for those who own or have tried ab machines and were happy with the results.

There are many ab machines out there at the moment. Some being gimmicks and others showing results. My question is for those who own or have tried ab machines and were happy with the results.

Best ab workout machine on the market?

wow
laugh.gif

My exercise manual just got approved for publishing.
Buy it and you'll have abs in NO time.
If you don't see improvement within 2 weeks, you get your money back.
pimp.gif

j/k guys.

My exercise manual just got approved for publishing.
Buy it and you'll have abs in NO time.
If you don't see improvement within 2 weeks, you get your money back.
pimp.gif

j/k guys.

Been lifting for 3 years. 1st year I was just doing cardio a little bit of lifts, really just trying to knock weight down. 2nd year I started lifting more, focusing on getting real familiar with the gym, breaking the cycle of procrastination. First part of 3rd year I really kicked it up, I'm only 5'8 and I went from 140 to 185 (debating on going up 10 more lbs we will see how the summer goes). Ate like a monster lifted my +%$ off. Now I'm at the latter part of the 3rd year, I'm cuttin down body fat working on getting really ripped.  And training in the boxing ring also helped
pimp.gif

Reason why I am saying all this is to say, if you want abs CUT YOUR BODY FAT PERCENTAGE DOWN. Seriously, do various cardio/ab work outs and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a HEALTHY DIET. And I promise you OP you will get the results you want.

You can do 1000 crunches on a machine every day but NEVER see results as long as you have a crap diet and your percentage is up. Trust me OP, I went from being a skinny dude with a skinny guy 8pack to a thick/buff dude (no omo) with a huge one pack, And now that I am in my cutting stage, my abs are coming in so smooth
pimp.gif

hard work, dedication, and a great diet is what you need not a gimmick machine

with that said though I WILL be purchasing this soon:

Iron-Gym.jpg

My boy has this and its so
pimp.gif
. OP if you want a machine get this. And I think its only $30. With this your upper body including core will shape up nice.

-The Juice

Been lifting for 3 years. 1st year I was just doing cardio a little bit of lifts, really just trying to knock weight down. 2nd year I started lifting more, focusing on getting real familiar with the gym, breaking the cycle of procrastination. First part of 3rd year I really kicked it up, I'm only 5'8 and I went from 140 to 185 (debating on going up 10 more lbs we will see how the summer goes). Ate like a monster lifted my +%$ off. Now I'm at the latter part of the 3rd year, I'm cuttin down body fat working on getting really ripped.  And training in the boxing ring also helped
pimp.gif

Reason why I am saying all this is to say, if you want abs CUT YOUR BODY FAT PERCENTAGE DOWN. Seriously, do various cardio/ab work outs and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a HEALTHY DIET. And I promise you OP you will get the results you want.

You can do 1000 crunches on a machine every day but NEVER see results as long as you have a crap diet and your percentage is up. Trust me OP, I went from being a skinny dude with a skinny guy 8pack to a thick/buff dude (no omo) with a huge one pack, And now that I am in my cutting stage, my abs are coming in so smooth
pimp.gif

hard work, dedication, and a great diet is what you need not a gimmick machine

with that said though I WILL be purchasing this soon:

Iron-Gym.jpg

My boy has this and its so
pimp.gif
. OP if you want a machine get this. And I think its only $30. With this your upper body including core will shape up nice.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom