Best album of the year so far.....

sour diesel

Banned
ATTENTION: The point of this thread isn't for everyone to post their own picks... this thread is to discuss the Homeboy Sandman The Good Sun album. CHECK IT OUT!

homeboy-sandman-the-good-sun.jpg

Get up on it ya'll. Album features production from mostly unkown acts, but does have cuts from Psycho Les (Beatnuts) and Ski Beatz. Homeboy himself has a very original and distinct style that sets him apart from the pack. He doesn't curse, and touches on a lot of topics that most rapper's wouldn't even consider. I can't give this album enough praise, it's truly a masterpiece.

ATTENTION: The point of this thread isn't for everyone to post their own picks... this thread is to discuss the Homeboy Sandman The Good Sun album. CHECK IT OUT!

homeboy-sandman-the-good-sun.jpg

Get up on it ya'll. Album features production from mostly unkown acts, but does have cuts from Psycho Les (Beatnuts) and Ski Beatz. Homeboy himself has a very original and distinct style that sets him apart from the pack. He doesn't curse, and touches on a lot of topics that most rapper's wouldn't even consider. I can't give this album enough praise, it's truly a masterpiece.

Wu Massacre...Not really even close with Relapse at two. Jadakiss' Top 5 DOA and CNNs War Report Two still have to drop, though. And Homeboy Sandman is God awful.

Wu Massacre...Not really even close with Relapse at two. Jadakiss' Top 5 DOA and CNNs War Report Two still have to drop, though. And Homeboy Sandman is God awful.

Was gonna say Distant Relatives too...

I'll have to check out Homeboy Sandman even though he kinda struck me as wack when I first heard him...

I'll be back with my review later.

Was gonna say Distant Relatives too...

I'll have to check out Homeboy Sandman even though he kinda struck me as wack when I first heard him...

I'll be back with my review later.

^ I give it to them ... Nas n Damian "Africa must wake up, you sleeping sons of Jacob..."

Conscious Level needed for these times... (Em's album is cool tho...)

^ I give it to them ... Nas n Damian "Africa must wake up, you sleeping sons of Jacob..."

Conscious Level needed for these times... (Em's album is cool tho...)

My bad ya'll, this wasn't a thread for people to post their own picks, but I guess that's alright too. This was more meant for discussion of The Good Sun. God awful? Have you even heard this album dude? It's by far the best release of 2010.

My bad ya'll, this wasn't a thread for people to post their own picks, but I guess that's alright too. This was more meant for discussion of The Good Sun. God awful? Have you even heard this album dude? It's by far the best release of 2010.

Glad you like it General. Check out "Yeah But I Can Rhyme Though", the god Ski Beatz LACED that joint....

Homeboy Sandman has a real original style, I see why he might not be for everyone, but he's a damn nice change of pace from the reg in the world of hip-hop..

Glad you like it General. Check out "Yeah But I Can Rhyme Though", the god Ski Beatz LACED that joint....

Homeboy Sandman has a real original style, I see why he might not be for everyone, but he's a damn nice change of pace from the reg in the world of hip-hop..

Back
Top Bottom