Best BBall shoe for flat feet?

I have pretty flat feet and Im looking for a good basketball shoe. ive been balling in the Jordan XI lows but I get blisters where the arch is.

any help??? suggestions??

thanks!

i have flat feet too man i feel ur pain but i been ballin in the XIV and XXIIs and Vs i retired the Vs tho(not the best ballin shoes) the others are prettygood and i prefer they are pretty nice on the court

You guys might wanna try orthodics or some kind of arch support insole. For flat feet, you need something to keep your arch supported and your feet straight.Too bad Asics or Brooks doesn't make a basketball shoe for motion control, which by the way is what kind of running shoes you should buy (motion control).

look for a shoe with a really strong heel cup and a strong midsole. when you're flat footed you tend to put too much pressure on your midfoot. by lookingfor a shoe with a strong heel cup, it'll minimize your ankle bone in the medial side from rolling in too much. the midsole will help with that too. thezk1's worked fairly good for me.. i've tried the xx3's on and they seem like a good shoe as well. give them a shot.

and don't wear huaraches.

try ultraflights! at first it will hurt your arches but once you get used to it your feet will really benefit.. check the ratings of the shoe one of the bestb-ball shoes

Back
Top Bottom