BEST Breakup Songs

i'm feeling like crap once again i feel into the deep depression which has been haunting me since the break up with my ex girlfriend most of the day i've been listening to Adele - someone like you and various Incubus songs... can y'all participate and help me get through the rest of my day by realizing my mistakes by listening to the songs you recommened i have until 4 30 pm
frown.gif

you ever just regret going back. like if i never acted up with shorty or left her that morning i wouldn't of came back that night and it all be over all too soon?

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

you ever just regret going back. like if i never acted up with shorty or left her that morning i wouldn't of came back that night and it all be over all too soon?
yeah but if she ended it with you, balls in her court. get your mind off her, hang with your homies, do something or if you're really depresssd like you say you are, talk 2 a therapist.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

yeah but if she ended it with you, balls in her court. get your mind off her, hang with your homies, do something or if you're really depresssd like you say you are, talk 2 a therapist.

ive been tryna get my mind off it and at times it feels like im going on a good road. she ended it with me and i understand why it was the wrong time i still wasnt healthy from past heartbreak and took it all into the relationship with her.. problem is currently i have no friends and no family and im stuck in a part of ny with no money and no idea how to get back on my feet because i havent found a job in about a year i had a part time but the distance i couldnt chuck it up.. so daily im stuck in a crib where people dont really talk to each other and all my friends either we dont speak anymore i have new ones and they doing they own thing and my family its always just been me out solo since day one so where ever they are they dont count

im tryna compare the tracks you put out to Adele - someone to love and it's hard for me to do so. maybe im not supposed to?

80's head checking in. If memory serves me correctly, this song was used in the very last episode of Miami Vice in 85 or 86. Crockett thought he was in a love with a girl that was only playing him. He was hurt. This song played as he had her led away in handcuffs for being an accessory...LOL.

On the real though, keep your head up kid. I wish there was more I can say to help you feel better but you just have to grin & bear it for a minute. If it makes you feel any better, I'll share a quick story. I was with this hot hot hot Fillapino chick & thought I was in love. Hindsight being 20/20, it was actually lust. She borke up with me because I became possesive.

Was hurt for a minute & medicated myself with alcohol & lots of drugs. After going though this & getting clean, I ended up meeting the women of my dreams that I ended up marrying. We've been together for 15 years & been married for 11. We also have a beautiful 7 year old boy. I couldn't have wished for a better son. He's an abosolute joy.

Hang in there kid. Life always gets better, unfortunately, you don't see that until after the fact. BTW, don't go on a drinking or drug binge. It was hell trying to stop...Good luck.

keep your head up homie!

bow wow ft chris brown - aint thinking bout you

ruff endz - where does love go from here

son! i'm not about to let you wallow in your sorrows ... give yourself a weekend alone w/ some hard liquor and smoke good, but after that, its time to move on b...

in the meantime...

a few more... to help.. but also because breakup songs produce some of the illest music... get well homie

thanks all for contributing. the problem is my past relationship with my ex-girlfriend is a major factor where i am today so for me to not think about it daily its almost like its haunts me and i seem to not be able to move forward because i was so stuck on her a relationship that lasted 6 years and now im in this predicament with no idea on what to do next with my life.

Back
Top Bottom