BEST CONSOLE EVER......? Vol. Mario Kart w/ Toad

What do you consider the best console ever? Do you have evidence to back up your claims? Vids?

For me, even in this age�of crazy polygon counts and HD�I think SNES > all...Mario Kart owns almost everything as a multiplaying crack fix...(esp when myToad** game is on point), how many late night have i had on this one and not even cared about sleep OR food??
pimp.gif

Proof:

Zelda III
Super Mario World
Castlevania IV (sick)
Contra

N64, imagine if Golgeneye would have been online at that time, schools would've beeen mad empty!!

segacd2usa.jpg

roll.gif

I remember when I was younger, I guess I had bought this when it was totally done and the games were $4 each.

The Power Ranger game was prob the worst game I have ever played. It was basically one of the episodes of the television show and you had to press buttons atthe right time to go further.

But seriously,

I enjoy my Xbox 360 very much

I'd say this because many a HS nights/weekends were lost due to it. The most happiest I've ever been buying a new system. I remember just staring atthe box on the ride home. I even pre-ordered it, Thanks Nick
grin.gif

B00005AC5L.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I forgot to say the NES was my runner up.
Dreamcast was dope but i cant remember at least 10 SICK games for it like i can for the others...

And i'd love a NEO GEO again with KOF '95
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I'd say this because many a HS nights/weekends were lost due to it. The most happiest I've ever been buying a new system. I remember just staring at the box on the ride home. I even pre-ordered it, Thanks Nick
grin.gif

B00005AC5L.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I forgot to say the NES was my runner up.
Dreamcast was dope but i cant remember at least 10 SICK games for it like i can for the others...

And i'd love a NEO GEO again with KOF '95
pimp.gif

it was more of the concept of the dreamcast that made it so dope.

remember the memory card? the VMU?
you could save your chao's from sonic adventure to it
eek.gif
, it was like gigapets and tomagotchi's all over again.

I think its either the SNES or the N64. The SNES has some of the best games ever made ex. Mario Kart, The early Final Fantasy games, Crono Trigger, Zelda: ALink to the Past and so on.

The N64 made Mario 3D. When Mario64 came out we were all like
eek.gif
. Also Supersmashbros., Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Zelda OCT, Starfox 64 and many others.

I would place the PS in third. Its games dont have to mentioned because their too many great and good ones and its graphics were great that time.

Damn dude just straight blazed through Rainbow Road. I used to suck at that track, always fallin off.
laugh.gif

But the best are SNES..just so many classics out for it.

and N64..games like Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Diddy Kong Racing (
pimp.gif
) made me straight hermit status after school.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom