Best fighting team in the NBA?

NT wassup. I had a long talk with my boys about this but I was wondering how you guys feel. Pond for pound and player for player, which NBA team do you thinkwould be able to throw down against anybody else in the league in an all out brawl. Take in mind players who probably wouldn't fight like Dwight Howard orSteve Nash. Ill just go ahead and say teams besides new york

My personal pick: Minnesota Timberwolves . Between Bassy, Chris Richard, Randy Foye, Ryan Gomes, Craig Smith, Al Jefferson, and Rashad McCants they got someserious depth.

How do you guys feel?

Originally Posted by zzz1035

NT wassup. I had a long talk with my boys about this but I was wondering how you guys feel. Pond for pound and player for player, which NBA team do you think would be able to throw down against anybody else in the league in an all out brawl. Take in mind players who probably wouldn't fight like Dwight Howard or Steve Nash. Ill just go ahead and say teams besides new york

My personal pick: Minnesota Timberwolves . Between Bassy, Chris Richard, Randy Foye, Ryan Gomes, Craig Smith, Al Jefferson, and Rashad McCants they got some serious depth.

How do you guys feel?
What the hell?
roll.gif

This is extra lame.

Judging cats on how you THINK they can fight?

What part of the game is this?

Indiana. The Dunleavy/Murphy combo would be unstoppable.

Really though, I don't think you would want to mess with the Warriors.

It's the Warriors. With Jackson and Baron, hell add O'Bryant, they will take anyone.

Take in mind players who probably wouldn't fight like Dwight Howard or Steve Nash.

nah, Dwight was about to scrap the other night. look out the next time Magic play the Sonics, Wally's body will hit the floor

Timmy D was about to fight too

Whoever it is would be fun to watch. All these "tough guys" in the NBA are certified +++#. They don't know how to fight. The only person I wouldtake is Stephen Jackson with a gun. But then again, he would shoot and miss. Stick to j\hockey if you want to see somebody that knows how to throw.

yea seriously hoopers do NOT know how to fight. however ive seen some football players THROW DOWN!. in that case id def take the ravens cuz ray would and cankill someone

I guess the Warriors with Stephen Jackson and DJ Mbenga (is a black belt in Judo), and I'm not sleeping on a Stackhouse and Josh Howard combo too. Some ofour periphery guys like Bass and Hassell could probably throw hands if they had to. I like Jermaine O'Neal if he's coming from the weak side, but manup my money says he takes the L.

You want to talk about a guy who could and was always ready to fight though, Walt "Wizard" Williams from D.C is that guy. This dude would run up onyou for fouling him
laugh.gif
Raja Bell used to be a guy who seemed tough and physical like he could fight, but the flopping really takes away from that perceptionfor me so I don't know. It was obviously mostly just macheezmo posturing but he used to be a guy who was quick to run up on you, whether you were Artest,or Bobby Jackson just returning from an injury and wearing a face mask and finger braces, he didn't give a $++%

Whatever team Stephen Jackson is on.

PG - Bobby Jackson
SG - Stephen Jackson
SF - Jerry Stackhouse
PF - Rasheed Wallace
C - Ben Wallace

Gotta be the Rockets, Yao got that crazy reach. McGrady would be looking at 2 dudes at the same time n messing both them up at the same time too. DikembeMutombo would be murkin' dudes, sending them to that new hospital he just built.
pimp.gif

Nuggets? You must be !$*+@!# kidding. Da Nuggs are THE softest team in the NBA. The Knicks !$*+@!# DESTROYED them last year. Nate Robinson took 6'7 JRSmith down into the stands and Melo $*#@@ slapped Collins, and than ran away from Nate Robinson.. And the Rockets? Yao Ming? PLEASE.

My all fight team

PG- Nate Robinson
SG- Stephen Jackson
SF- Ron Artest
PF- Rasheed Wallace
C- Ben Wallace

Dwight would fight if he had to...You see here he tossed Amare and Nash at the same time.....Amare learning defensive tips from Raja Bell.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

amareflop.gif

Cavs. Seriously...who's beatin 4 LeBrons?

Na but I'm goin retro and pickin the 05 Pacers...S-Jax was wreckin up there and J.O.'s Johnny Cage sliding Shadow Punch was
eek.gif

Honorable mention: Heat...jus simply off the strength that I'm not fightin Shaq...at all...if my life was threatened I'm throwin a jump haymaker at hiscrotch then I'm ghost...

Here is my list of the NBA's SOFTEST team....
PG-Steve Nash
SG- Kobe Bryant
SF-Carmelo Anthony
PF-Dirk Nowitzki
C- Anderson Varejao

Ever? Bad boys in Detroit with Isiah, Bill, Rodman, etc.

Now? Still the Pistons IMO.

Person alone? Caron, dude is nuts.

can we get some gif's from the '04 pacers-pistons brawl?

i was on nt that night
eek.gif
n_'s was wildin'
roll.gif

i saved em back then but i got a new pc now.

Back
Top Bottom