Best HOTDOGs in SF?

let me post

Banned
I dunno why, but i'm in the mood for a hotdog, so where's the best spot in SF to get one? 4th Street Bar? Costco? Somewhere else?

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

i usually drive to berkely for top dog, otherwise its costco for me
Co-sign but I go to the Top-Dog in SJ. Costco is good cause its so cheap. $1.50 for a polish + soda =
pimp.gif

-the street vendors outside the clubs on the weekends are off the chain.
-top dog
-the hot dogs at SFSU are pretty good as well.

Top dog.

Whats up dog on harrison isnt bad. its a block from my place. I think there are a few locations.

Seriously, you guys haven't had a hotdog/sausage in SF until you tried Rosemunde Grill in the Lower Haight. Top Dog/Costco are good, but nothing comparedto Rosemunde.

costo 1.50 is too good of a deal.

Rosemunde is good, but i liked world sausage grill better. Pissed when it closed down.

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

i usually drive to berkely for top dog, otherwise its costco for me

Top Dog is the spot for me to. Can't beat that place especially on the late night.

Sriracha Hot Sauce wrote:

Seriously, you guys haven't had a hotdog/sausage in SF until you tried Rosemunde Grill in the Lower Haight. Top Dog/Costco are good, but nothing compared to Rosemunde.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

The cart outside of Medjool on Mission. Bacon wrapped Hot Dogs!!!!
roll.gif
omg...any of those carts on mission....Theyre soooo goodsmelling and tasting especially after a few drinks. You eat them and you REGRET it the next day. Believe me. You'll be giving a new meaning to,"courtesy flush". The thought of it made me shiver.

EHHH...World Sausage was good, but not as good as Rosemunde, especially if you factor in the HUGE burger they have on tuesday. That thing is seriously crack.

so what up wit Rosemunde, they only have the hamburgers on tuesday? are the hot dogs better than top dog?

The line for burgers on tuesday is like a jordan release at serramonte. Burgers are sold out by 12:30...

does that top dog carry chilli cheese dogs? now thats what ive been looking for some good chilli to top off the hot dog.

my girl works at the one in union sq in front of macys
free hot dogs foreverrrr

^^the top dog off telegraph dosent have chilli dogs, dont know about the other locations

Back
Top Bottom