Best Jordan DVD's

So my girl's parent's asked me what I wanted for christmas and her mom always get's stuff from Amazon so to avoid getting something I didnt want Iran with Jordan dvds

Hoping for everyone's input on which one's to grab. I can watch any of them for hours so all suggestions are cool.

Thanks

So my girl's parent's asked me what I wanted for christmas and her mom always get's stuff from Amazon so to avoid getting something I didnt want Iran with Jordan dvds

Hoping for everyone's input on which one's to grab. I can watch any of them for hours so all suggestions are cool.

Thanks

jordans playground is a classic and there is a jordan DVD pack that comes with like 4 full length games and a few documentaries. im sure someone else on hereknow's the actual name.

jordans playground is a classic and there is a jordan DVD pack that comes with like 4 full length games and a few documentaries. im sure someone else on hereknow's the actual name.

Yep...ULTIMATE JORDAN 23 20th anniversary collection/Has 5 greatest games plus has 5 or 6 documetaries.Even has it's gotta be the shoes which is a shortdocumentry of the shoes.

Yep...ULTIMATE JORDAN 23 20th anniversary collection/Has 5 greatest games plus has 5 or 6 documetaries.Even has it's gotta be the shoes which is a shortdocumentry of the shoes.

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Ultimate Jordan
pimp.gif

i got ultimate jordan and it's the truth! by far the best DVD i have! it's got all the old jordan films so there's no need for anything else.

i got ultimate jordan and it's the truth! by far the best DVD i have! it's got all the old jordan films so there's no need for anything else.

Definitely get Ultimate Jordan, that thing is sick. I watch it all the time. Air Time....love that one

Definitely get Ultimate Jordan, that thing is sick. I watch it all the time. Air Time....love that one

ultimate jordan. i haz dat.
happy.gif
. has everything from highlights of his greatest games, top 10 countdown for layups, dunks, clutch shots, passes. overall greatdvd.

ultimate jordan. i haz dat.
happy.gif
. has everything from highlights of his greatest games, top 10 countdown for layups, dunks, clutch shots, passes. overall greatdvd.

Back
Top Bottom