Best Jordan DVD's

Obviously, Ultimate Jordan. It has all the official NBA movies ever made about MJ, except Jordan to the MAX.. Plus all kinds of top 10s and highlights..

Also, try and get the ESPN SportsCentury video about Mike.

Obviously, Ultimate Jordan. It has all the official NBA movies ever made about MJ, except Jordan to the MAX.. Plus all kinds of top 10s and highlights..

Also, try and get the ESPN SportsCentury video about Mike.

Space Jam.

Some actually think that's the greatest sports movie of all time.
laugh.gif

Naw, but on the real.

Ultimate Jordan and Jordan to the Max are a must.

But to top it all off:

bulls90sdvd-1.jpg

It ain't a Jordan DVD but straight up, Jordan was the Bulls.
pimp.gif

Space Jam.

Some actually think that's the greatest sports movie of all time.
laugh.gif

Naw, but on the real.

Ultimate Jordan and Jordan to the Max are a must.

But to top it all off:

bulls90sdvd-1.jpg

It ain't a Jordan DVD but straight up, Jordan was the Bulls.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShiekhShoesSucks

Hands down the best MJ dvd
Tell me you're joking. Why're you trying to make this dude waste his money. I saw this garbage for free and wanted a refund! In this casethe majority is right. Go with Ultimate Jordan. I got it Christmas '06. It includes everything you'd need in a Jordan dvd.

Tell me you're joking. Why're you trying to make this dude waste his money. I saw this garbage for free and wanted a refund! In this casethe majority is right. Go with Ultimate Jordan. I got it Christmas '06. It includes everything you'd need in a Jordan dvd.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Tell me you're joking. Why're you trying to make this dude waste his money. I saw this garbage for free and wanted a refund! In this case the majority is right. Go with Ultimate Jordan. I got it Christmas '06. It includes everything you'd need in a Jordan dvd.

well it does have Winston from Ghostbusters.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Tell me you're joking. Why're you trying to make this dude waste his money. I saw this garbage for free and wanted a refund! In this case the majority is right. Go with Ultimate Jordan. I got it Christmas '06. It includes everything you'd need in a Jordan dvd.

well it does have Winston from Ghostbusters.

Back
Top Bottom