Best Jordan DVD's

So my girl's parent's asked me what I wanted for christmas and her mom always get's stuff from Amazon so to avoid getting something I didnt want Iran with Jordan dvds

Hoping for everyone's input on which one's to grab. I can watch any of them for hours so all suggestions are cool.

Thanks

jordans playground is a classic and there is a jordan DVD pack that comes with like 4 full length games and a few documentaries. im sure someone else on hereknow's the actual name.

Yep...ULTIMATE JORDAN 23 20th anniversary collection/Has 5 greatest games plus has 5 or 6 documetaries.Even has it's gotta be the shoes which is a shortdocumentry of the shoes.

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Ultimate Jordan
pimp.gif

i got ultimate jordan and it's the truth! by far the best DVD i have! it's got all the old jordan films so there's no need for anything else.

Definitely get Ultimate Jordan, that thing is sick. I watch it all the time. Air Time....love that one

ultimate jordan. i haz dat.
happy.gif
. has everything from highlights of his greatest games, top 10 countdown for layups, dunks, clutch shots, passes. overall greatdvd.

Obviously, Ultimate Jordan. It has all the official NBA movies ever made about MJ, except Jordan to the MAX.. Plus all kinds of top 10s and highlights..

Also, try and get the ESPN SportsCentury video about Mike.

Space Jam.

Some actually think that's the greatest sports movie of all time.
laugh.gif

Naw, but on the real.

Ultimate Jordan and Jordan to the Max are a must.

But to top it all off:

bulls90sdvd-1.jpg

It ain't a Jordan DVD but straight up, Jordan was the Bulls.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShiekhShoesSucks

Hands down the best MJ dvd
Tell me you're joking. Why're you trying to make this dude waste his money. I saw this garbage for free and wanted a refund! In this casethe majority is right. Go with Ultimate Jordan. I got it Christmas '06. It includes everything you'd need in a Jordan dvd.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Tell me you're joking. Why're you trying to make this dude waste his money. I saw this garbage for free and wanted a refund! In this case the majority is right. Go with Ultimate Jordan. I got it Christmas '06. It includes everything you'd need in a Jordan dvd.

well it does have Winston from Ghostbusters.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Tell me you're joking. Why're you trying to make this dude waste his money. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I saw this garbage for free and wanted a refund![/color] In this case the majority is right. Go with Ultimate Jordan. I got it Christmas '06. It includes everything you'd need in a Jordan dvd.
laugh.gif

But this is personally my favorite MJ dvd, I can't tell you how many times I have seen it.. used to watch it before games back in the day

asddeu4du2.jpg

Its on the Ultimate Jordan DVD (which is
pimp.gif
to the fullest)

Back
Top Bottom