Best nightlife/food/shopping in Miami?

Hitting up South Beach w/ friends soon. Wondering what you guys recommend in terms of eats, nightlife, pool parties, etc. 

Thanks

Best food was at the Pelican on Ocean Drive. Try the burger and the oven roasted chicken breast. Also make sure you try Pizza Rustica. I think it's off of 9th and Washington.

We usually party at the Clevelander, Cameo, and Mansion. I enjoy the Clevelander the most because it outdoors and right on ocean drive. Definitely love the vibe there.

As far as pool parties go, only place we go to is Nikki Beach. Not sure about any other places, but we definitely always have a great time here.

Remember that (for the most part) restaurants are on ocean drive, shopping on Collins (also the outdoor mall on Lincoln ave), and clubs on Washington.

Enjoy it tho man. I always have the best time of my life while down there.

Where are you guys staying?

Last edited:
Best food was at the Pelican on Ocean Drive. Try the burger and the oven roasted chicken breast. Also make sure you try Pizza Rustica. I think it's off of 9th and Washington.

We usually party at the Clevelander, Cameo, and Mansion. I enjoy the Clevelander the most because it outdoors and right on ocean drive. Definitely love the vibe there.

As far as pool parties go, only place we go to is Nikki Beach. Not sure about any other places, but we definitely always have a great time here.

Remember that (for the most part) restaurants are on ocean drive, shopping on Collins (also the outdoor mall on Lincoln ave), and clubs on Washington.

Enjoy it tho man. I always have the best time of my life while down there.

Where are you guys staying?

Pelican is alright.. Definitely get the burger though. Imo all the hotel/restaurants on Ocean are overpriced garbage.

+1 for Pizza Rustica for drunk food. Also check out La Sandwicherie and Big Pink for drunk food.

Mansion is cool and Story is supposed to be good. But I prefer Clevelander as well for the holistic South Beach vibe on a good weather night.
They do play mostly EDM though at night, and often have pretty decent DJ's come through.

Stay away from Fat Tuesday's. If you must have a frozen drink, Wet Willies is where its at.

Enjoy. Have a $13 heineken bottle in my honor.

Went to Miami in December.

Cabana at Fountain Bleu during the day

VIP @ LIV during the night

It was pricey but we split it up. Great time.

Pelican is alright.. Definitely get the burger though. Imo all the hotel/restaurants on Ocean are overpriced garbage.

+1 for Pizza Rustica for drunk food. Also check out La Sandwicherie and Big Pink for drunk food.

Mansion is cool and Story is supposed to be good. But I prefer Clevelander as well for the holistic South Beach vibe on a good weather night.
They do play mostly EDM though at night, and often have pretty decent DJ's come through.

Stay away from Fat Tuesday's. If you must have a frozen drink, Wet Willies is where its at.

Enjoy. Have a $13 heineken bottle in my honor.
+1 for Pizza Rustica, La Sandwicherie, and Wel Willies

Suprised no one said overpriced LIV yet. 
nerd.gif
  I'd rather go to pool parties personally. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
If you're coming for memorial day weekend. It's gonna suck. Too Many People And Too Much Fighting Going on.
Cops everywhere shoot outs etc.

Last edited:
South beach on Memorial Day weekend is a zoo

Wet willies has great food. I wouldn't call it a restaurant, but it's somewhere to stop by and get some food and drinks for a decent price.

Fat Tuesday is pretty cool

There's a lot of restaurants on South Beach on Collins. They all have their menus outside too so you can just see if it's something you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom