Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

^ lol

That's 5 weeks.

Fizzy, let's do it. Man, NT moving to Yuku and also getting gold status on the other site at the same time will make for a wild weekend. lol.

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Quote:
can someone finish 7427? thanks to whoever does.
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif

I'm feel so left out.....working to 1 am sucks....
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Are you still hitting the post limit? :smh:
smh.gif

Th0mas, I miraculously was able to take you out with a grenade twice, but I couldn't do much more than that.

edit: :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM ROCKIES

No why would I? .......

Edit:
Damn it break is over......
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

I don't know.... You can still post on NT and you can't play LPC while at work.... So I figured you might be posting a lot.

But maybe they raised the limit cause it's been a while since I hit the limit... I didn't even reach the limit during the t-shirt release.

TEAM ROCKIES

^ Sorry to ruin the fun..... but the current gang was started on September 17. So we're ~50 days old.

TEAM ROCKIES

Uh... does anyone else see what I see? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Did I miss something? :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Guys, if you had a lot of crystals on the market you may be getting got right now.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

I sent you an email Thomas.... If you haven't read it yet, you might want to :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

You beat CosmO and stole $0, 675 crystal(s), and gained 11% EXP!
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

November 8 2007, 8:10:21 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Spartan_Josh attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 8 2007, 8:10:17 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Spartan_Josh hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $30,951!&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 8 2007, 8:09:56 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Spartan_Josh attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 8 2007, 8:09:42 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Spartan_Josh attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 8 2007, 8:09:28 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Spartan_Josh attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 8 2007, 8:09:16 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Spartan_Josh attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 8 2007, 8:08:30 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Spartan_Josh attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 8 2007, 6:09:00 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Spartan_Josh attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

You beat hofdiddy and stole $254, 22 crystal(s), and gained 1% EXP!

TEAM ROCKIES

Quote:
^ is that 20?

My cousin is ranked 8th with only 40k

Just waiting until my Commercial Driving is over....

we're related?
Driving Skills: 45,858 [Ranked: 8]

Quote:
don't get your panties in a bunch. I already exposed your lies, Jules saw it. So with that being said, let me reiterate it again since it seems you have a hard time comprehending English, me and your gang member already deaded it, but then you caught feelings and finished me
@#%$, dont expect me to back down.
if you wanna get your tough friends on me, i can do the same so @#%$.

edit:
thanks fizzy. want some crystals? whats your id?

^ nah...not talking about you...his ID is 17737.

He was ranked 8th when I went to his house...well that was 2 days ago

Driving Skills: 38,910
TEAMAMFAMILY

iswearimcool - make sure you have
86spkba.png
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

Back
Top Bottom