>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
(1) dEf &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp lollerskates! &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 170289 :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Aiight... I'm about to go get my "Drink and my 2 step" on and poppin' tonight...

If I get lucky tonight, you'll be lucky tomorrow :wink:
wink.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Quote:
you need some kleenex or something?
I'm already pretty weak to begin with, but I ain't going to argue anymore cause it's just not worth it, it's like talking to a ******ed brick wall

you just plain stupid.
if you wanna dead it, stop responding. your trying to sound like the bigger man but taking them weak jabs at me thinking your funny. take you whack @#%$ 1999 jokes and stop posting.

LEVEL 400
The Wastelands
A forgotten city that once flourished in business and wealthy people. Demolished from an Atomic Bomb back in 12BCR (Before Cash Reset), this place is now used as a hazardous wasteland. :lol:
laugh.gif

86jnxp1.jpg

Pedo Bear would be going crazy on LPC......
71dxxj6.jpg
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

smh.gif

No luck.

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

Quote:
moon base it cost 50 million to fly there i got 4 moon rocks ill give u one if u want it
8)
glasses.gif
Team 4:20
"I can play basketball with the moon, I got the whole World at my feet."

Quote:
moon base it cost 50 million to fly there i got 4 moon rocks ill give u one if u want it
:pimp:
pimp.gif

edit...

I just did 101 searches in LA and only got <800k???? Please dont tell me Def decreased the amount you get from searches.
TEAMAMFAMILY

Quote:
I just did 101 searches in LA and only got <800k???? Please dont tell me Def decreased the amount you get from searches.
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

It luck of the draw..I still get the same searches i always got in LA.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

at least y'all at decent cities....

smh.gif
@ me for sleeping on this topic. it takes 5 @#%$ volumes for me to see what's up. |I
tired.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

LA got decreased payouts. Weed bag was only giving me 200k
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

wats a moon rock? and why is it so much to fly damn 50mil @#%$ thats 5x wat i got now lol
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom