indifferent.gif

I hate you guys so much....

Why use a female pseudonym for a guy?

*Beans* Like, who does that?!?! *Beans*

Freakin' weirdos, I swear...

smh.gif

Financial analysis:

$500/water, 600 waters/100% energy at level 300 = $xxx / energy refill

ebars and crystals are cheap or expensive right now? Buy or sell? Not too hard to figure out.

Total Worth: $186,815,376

smh.gif
I was worth over $215 mil like 15 minutes ago.

bwood, at level 300, you need 600 waters to refill energy, right? That costs $300,000. With everyone leveling up so high, energy bars should be valued at $300kor higher, but people just don't realize it yet. Also, that means crystals should be at $40k, at least.

Even if my numbers are off a little, ebars are popping up at less than $150k and crystals for less than $25k. I would buy.

wtf is wrong with my gang? me and karma are the only ones that aren't animals

Well, if you want to stay in the gang.....

tongue.gif

this dude hit me up begging for snack mixes, i told him i would give him some burgers then i spied on him and saw this.
laugh.gif
he will be assassinated.

You paid the spy and he was able to obtain the following information about bryannperey..

[table][tr][th=""]Stats[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Brain Power: 30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Strength: 57,570[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed: 57,802[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Defense: 57,914[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Job Skills: 1,371[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Driving Skills: 42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Computer Skills: 10[/td] [/tr][/table]
Their items are listed below:
[table][tr][th=""]Item[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Samurai Sword[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bottled Water x200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brass Knuckles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Crappy Meal x10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nun-chackus[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Paint Ball Gun[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Plastic Sword[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mexicodone x966[/td] [/tr][tr][td]War Hammer[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vodka Shot x18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chinese Stars x10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Small Medi-kit x12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MK3A2 Concussion Grenade x18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Foot Long Dildo x40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mexicillin x200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Snack Mix x6653[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich x510[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x675

[/td] [/tr][/table]didn't wanna waste the money so i finished him instead.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
good stuff, heres what he said to me.

awww man thats not cool... why do you have to atatck me.. im runnning low on health packs

Sent at: November 19, 2007, 4:37:42 pm
cause you got hella food and you're just trying to scam off people.

nah im not honestly..i owe alot of these to people.. im just holding it for them beaucse there doing something right now.

Sent at: November 19, 2007, 4:40:53 pm
haha, right. hit someone else up and keep it movin.

nah forreal dude.. i dont rip people off.

dude is thirsty man.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom